NameSilo

First experience at pool.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I wanted to backorder a nice .com and i signed up at pool. The domain was expiring the same day, and i backordered it.

60$ was blocked in my card at signup, now the domain name is expired and regged, at: "Registrar EUROPE DOMAINS LLC"

Since one hour it's parked.

At pool.com it looks all the same way i backordered it, now message, no changes. 60$ still blocked.

Is it normal? an Other drop catcher taked it? when can i have my 60$ back?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am also wanted know more information about it, i am also didnt bought expired domains still now...please help us friends...is this take too much time...

•••
pool didn't catch any of my 3 backordered domains, i don't need pool.com anymore.

How to get my $60 back?

•••
Re

I have the same problem, I don't want to use pool.com services, was just an test and at registration thay say ". Your credit card will not actually be charged unless you purchase a product or service from Pool.com." but my credit card until now IT IS charged.

I'am waiting pool's answer from e-mail, but there is any person from this forum who had this "problem" and get back the money?

Thank you...

•••
Never happened to me.

If it did, I'd telephone them...

pool.com said:
CONTACT INFO:

E-mail:
[email protected]

Mailing Address:
26 Auriga Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K2E 8B7

Phone: +1-613-221-1210
Fax: +1-613-221-1209

Customer Service Hours:
9 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Monday to Friday

•••
pool's answer, so we have to wait...

Thank you for contacting Pool.com, we are pleased to assist you with your inquiry.

Please visit our FAQ page at: http://www.pool.com/help/FAQ.aspx#GettingStarted, under the heading “What is a Pre-authorization?”

The $60 pre-authorization charge is held in most credit card accounts for approximately 72 hours, and is then released but the length of time the pre-authorization charge is held for can vary between credit card companies.

Thank you for using Pool.com

Regards,

Pool.com Customer Service

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back