IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But I would watch if next season........
Survivor - North Korea

"We may have to go on an arduous march, during which we will have to chew the roots of plants once again."

•••
So far this is the worst Survivor since the racist Black vs Whites vs Asians vs Latinos season (i hated that one lol)

But it still has potential.

Biggest problems so far:

Tired of the basketball guy teamed with the bounty hunter

Tired of looking at the boundty hunter

That Ti guy in the beauty tribe.

Totally lack hottys

People getting sick in one way or other

That Debbie chick (if your watching you know)

Agreed. It's almost as if Mr Pollard thinks anyone would give him the prize..... that too.

•••
•••
This week was bizarre. The whole brawny show was for nothing... and now everyone's going to try and flush the idol out next week so the interesting thing will be how the vote is split up. The whole social game is irrelevant. It's a silly show.

•••
•••
I saw this coming a mile off. Tai is a nice guy and Scott is a bully.

The super idol was always going to have the potential for a massive stab in the back. Scot was arrogant and acted like he was in charge when he held nothing. Tai still has an idol and will win if he can make it to the end because he can do his "I Don't want to be evil" line.

Funny that Scott walked off with Jason's idol though... lol

•••
Question to resident expert @johname

If Tai had given Scott his idol... wouldn't they have had to recast votes for Aubrey and Tai? It seems that Tai would have gone home on the revote so I'm not sure what choice he actually had. The whole strategy seemed dumb.

•••
There must be a rule that if you are holding an idol and get voted out, the idol goes with you. Because it is crazy for Scott not to give it back.

Tai doesnt know it yet, but he is toast. People will use his betrayal as an excuse to vote his butt off (after they use him for a while).

I didn't see it coming. It was all the way to the tribal when i said. Hey if Tai doesnt use it, he knows who leaves. But I wasnt sure.

The big dumb was Scott telling the blonde girl he want to vote off Tai in the future.

I would believe both holders of the super idol could not be voted off if it was used.

•••
There must be a rule that if you are holding an idol and get voted out, the idol goes with you. Because it is crazy for Scott not to give it back.

Tai doesnt know it yet, but he is toast. People will use his betrayal as an excuse to vote his butt off (after they use him for a while).

I didn't see it coming. It was all the way to the tribal when i said. Hey if Tai doesnt use it, he knows who leaves. But I wasnt sure.

The big dumb was Scott telling the blonde girl he want to vote off Tai in the future.

I would believe both holders of the super idol could not be voted off if it was used.

Super Idol could only be made if you HELD the idol and found someone else willing to give you theirs. That's why Scott had to walk with it.
The other person just gives up their idol.

The idea is that if you have 2 you can use it in two weeks but also not have to use it because you save yourself after. It was done because last year my guy had 2 idols.

Don't think that you would be safe if you gave your idol away. It would have been revote. I think Tai would have walked and both idols gone. Tai can use the - I didn't want to put out fires and walk the dark side line which is better than I just stabbed him in the back :)

I don't have much else to worry about, I guess.

•••
The key here is Tai voted for Scott. If Tai was going to use the super idol he would have voted off Audrey on the first vote. So So's dad didnt make this decision at the last second(after votes read)

•••
The key here is Tai voted for Scott. If Tai was going to use the super idol he would have voted off Audrey on the first vote. So So's dad didnt make this decision at the last second(after votes read)

Gotcha. Dont' pay attention that closely :) But makes sense. So what sucks is that he lost Jason his idol too then...:)

•••
I checked the rules, it''s against the rules for Scott to toss the idol back to Jason.

That guy that had an idol but left the island because of his knee problem could have given it to someone.

Its againt the rules to steal an idol.

•••
•••
Dont look spoiler alert

The guy that got kicked out tonight was so dumb. He even heard everyone talking about the other person to vote for, and he still voted for someone else.

•••
Dont look spoiler alert

The guy that got kicked out tonight was so dumb. He even heard everyone talking about the other person to vote for, and he still voted for someone else.

It was on tonight? I was watching the Caps lose again.

•••
I saw some hockey too today, but Briguy would laugh at me, as I only saw the puck go around a few times.

•••
•••
I saw some hockey too today, but Briguy would laugh at me, as I only saw the puck go around a few times.

That's what most Canadian fans saw this year. Not many goals or wins up that way :)

•••
That's what most Canadian fans saw this year. Not many goals or wins up that way :)
True, but Canadian fans of US based teams been seeing a lot of hockey!
Plenty of Bruins fans, where I am because of this guy...

•••
True, but Canadian fans of US based teams been seeing a lot of hockey!
Plenty of Bruins fans, where I am because of this guy...

They didn't see much of the Bruins.. lmfao.... it's all San Jose, Nashville, Tampa Bay, Dallas... you know, the original teams :)

•••
They didn't see much of the Bruins.. lmfao.... it's all San Jose, Nashville, Tampa Bay, Dallas... you know, the original teams :)
If the remember correctly Dallas is the oldest of bunch...previously Minnesota North Stars.

Can't think of any of my peers who are fans of those teams (pre-playoff fans)..of course lots of them are fsns of their NFL/NBA/etc teams...

•••
Dont look spoiler alert

I wasn't paying attention ... who did he vote for and did it matter in the end? I clearly don't focus as much as you :)

•••
Tai told him who to vote for, and it was obvious who was going to get votes, instead he lone wolf voted for Joe.

•••
Tai told him who to vote for, and it was obvious who was going to get votes, instead he lone wolf voted for Joe.

Joe. Most meaningless player on Survivor ever.

•••
lol I think that's true. He looks musclar for his age, but he cant do s$%t. There was once this old woman on the show that couldnt do anything, but she at least had a knee injury

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back