Domain Empire

Free domain at GoDaddy from Buy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol i just bought a song so i hope my godaddy coupon comes soon

•••
I ordered a song early this morning. hope to get the code..

•••
I also ordered a song. Please update if you get your code.

•••
Never got a code.. my order for a song went through...... :(

•••
Update

My $2.95 purchase with free domain 2 days ago-
the domain coupon is now received.

Anyone else received?

•••
my 99 cent purchase with free domain coupon received

got it the day after my order

•••
I am buying coupons!!!
250 $NP per coupon

•••
250NP a domain? eh... a bit low ball ...

•••
is this for US only? i can't seem to complete my profile to proceed with the payment.

•••
Hmmm....i got my free domain but now they have smething wrong with their site, i cant go past the checkout page :(

•••
I don't think you can use the promo more than once, atleast with the same account.

•••
So is buying a song download good enough to recieve credit? What about all those people who bought something on Sunday? Did they ever get their coupon? Domains for $0.79 is a good deal, but I don't want stupid MP3 and that's it.

•••
yep, I got 3 songs with 3 accounts and got 3 domains. only need a 79 cent purchase to get the code

•••
sjaguar13 said:
What about all those people who bought something on Sunday? Did they ever get their coupon?
I have yet to receive mine from the Sunday order, but I just contacted their support department. ;)

•••
DJ-Sound: Did you use 3 different payment methods or could you use the same method with each account?

Chris: Any luck?

I just ordered a song. I couldn't find anything I wanted so I just searched until I found one for $0.79....I hope it doesn't suck.

•••
same paypal account... I didn't even download the songs, they were crap

•••
•••
I think many people did get alot more than one domain in this offer, perhaps on different IDs, what if they get caught would there names be taken back? Luckily or unfortunately, i only got one!!

•••
How long does it take for the coupon code to come through?

•••
DogGunn said:
How long does it take for the coupon code to come through?
I posted right after I ordered and I got my coupon code about an hour ago....they are pretty fast.

•••
Right, I just got mine, and I haven't finished paying.

•••
i bought mine like 2 weeks ago and it
order date order # total status
2/21/2006 26668039 $0.79 Complete
Track

2/18/2006 26619908 $0.00 Sent to Warehouse

... im contacting services now

•••
I almost forgot about this and I spent around $70 as I recall but haven’t received a coupon yet. I guess I should give their CS an email.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
slaughterbeck said:
I almost forgot about this and I spent around $70 as I recall but haven’t received a coupon yet. I guess I should give their CS an email.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

Yea, probably a good time :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back