Domain Empire

General review of a domain investor (ThatNameGuy)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VadimK

Top Member
Impact
Let's be honest - you open threads because you are bored or want attention. I don't think you really need anyone's opinion, information or advice. You can defend or object to absolutely any idea, depending on your mood today. Matter of fact I believe you can do both at the same time.

To me, if I write or read a post, I try either to contribute or to learn. Or to view things under the different angle, based on someone's idea, post or remark.

To you it doesn't matter who says what and about what - it always goes over your head. Or maybe under. But in both cases it is useless (just like this post).

-----

*This off-Topic post was moved along with others that came after it to a new thread by a Moderator. In doing so, the above post now appears to be the first post*

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's be honest - you open threads because you are bored or want attention. I don't think you really need anyone's opinion, information or advice. You can defend or object to absolutely any idea, depending on your mood today. Matter of fact I believe you can do both at the same time.

To me, if I write or read a post, I try either to contribute or to learn. Or to view things under the different angle, based on someone's idea, post or remark.

To you it doesn't matter who says what and about what - it always goes over your head. Or maybe under. But in both cases it is useless (just like this post).
So you're "clueless" about Go Daddy's appraisal/valuation tool and how it may or not be significant? Just what i thought. Thanks for your NON INPUT.

•••
You seem to talk about your ideas and plans in very broad terms.

Have you had any actual success making end user sales, or is this just another plan?

Specifically, how are you using this data to make sales?

My business model -

I just buy decent domains, and the rest kind of takes care of itself.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Have you had any actual success making end user sales, or is this just another plan?

My business model -

Brad
Brad....i've told you and others a dozen times that I've had a modicum of success selling mostly .com domains over the years. However my binge ventures into the world of gTLD's have been a disaster. That said however I've met someone here on NP from India who will be helping me develop my online marketplace for Domain Gourmet.

Starting about 90 days ago I mentioned to my friend Bob Hawkes that I intended to start accumulating a portfolio of domains, mostly .com's, for the restaurant, food and drink, takeout, and delivery business similar to UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash. While I don't expect you to know the business model for DoorDash, if you know anything about the stock market, you'll quickly learn they're a 46.73 Billion dollar market cap company that had over 6 Billion dollars in revenue last year. DoorDash started a mere 10 years ago in 2013 and has had phenominal growth, especially since covid hit our shores in 2019.

Brad I live on a body of water known as the Chesapeake Bay where settlers came from Europe over 300 years ago. While I live very close to Virginia Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, i grew up near Annapolis Maryland (200 miles from here) on the West River where I crabbed and fished as a youngster, and my Mom cooked the very best crab cakes known to man. This was until I met a young lady here in VB who makes better crab cakes than my Mom. Having bought 12 of her crab cakes for $120 for a dinner party just before Christmas, I'm pretty sure I have a foot just inside heavens door:xf.wink:

To see a little about this startup go to https://seafoodexchange.app/ and you'll see where I'm the seafood delivery guy. A few things I know Brad is that 9 of 10 people love crab cakes, and they love the soups like she crab soup, shrimp corn chowder, and oyster stew this young lady makes all of which are to die for.

This isn't my startup idea/business Brad, but the delivery of fresh seafood (the kind I can get today) to a front door for dinner tonight hasn't been done yet, but I'm about to make it happen.

Finally, as for my domain portfolio, for the domain JumboLumpDaddy.king (not for sale), GD values the Keyword "Jumbo" as follows;
    • Valuable keyword: jumbo is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $3395.

Artboard 18.png
    Considering this as my landing page, I'd simply say; This domain is ripe for the PICK'n knowing that Go Daddy has valued the Keyword "Jumbo" as follows:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••

My business model -

Brad
So Brad.....in case you hadn't noticed I wasn't born yesterday:xf.wink: As i know you're aware, you asked the very same question of me on the thread I started titled; Go Daddy's "Keyword Valuation Tool"

Like i'm on trial, your question above was "leading at best". I know you don't like me, but you did inquire "My business model - " to which i thought you asked about my business?

After giving you a run down about my business model, I provided an EXAMPLE of how I might use Go Daddy's "Keyword Valuation Tool" to sell or market the domain JumboLumpDaddy where GD values the Keyword "Jumbo" at $3,395.

Tell me Brad.....was this just a set up question?.....and as such would you like for me to leave NP....i'm serious, I've about had it with you too:xf.rolleyes:

•••
I didn't create this thread.

NamePros took my comment in that post and made this thread on their own.

1706886929568.jpeg

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I wasn’t going to post here anymore, if they paid me I would. I will still be reading as there is mega knowledge. Whois they.though
Wasnt the opening post by Brad a comment in a different thread though?

I remember making a comment in a thread and the higher powers used it to start a new thread. Little things like that really piss me off.

Hey Brad, nice of you to stop by and answer my question even though I new the answer.

Life is a game of poker and I want to see how this hand plays out.
1-1 my post gets deleted and 6-5 they use it to start another thread.

Last edited:
•••
I didn't create this thread.

NamePros took my comment in that post and made this thread on their own.

Show attachment 252223

Brad
I know you didn't:xf.wink:
I wasn’t going to post here anymore, if they paid me I would. I will still be reading as there is mega knowledge. Whois they.though
Wasnt the opening post by Brad a comment in a different thread though?

I remember making a comment in a thread and the higher powers used it to start a new thread. Little things like that really piss me off.

Hey Brad, nice of you to stop by and answer my question even though I new the answer.

Life is a game of poker and I want to see how this hand plays out.
1-1 my post gets deleted and 6-5 they use it to start another thread.
Yes it was Master........they most likely need us more than we need them so I could give a rats ass what they do. Besides developing my AbortHate and BlackandBlueMatter domains are far more important Enjoy your weekend brother!

Attachments

• Police Hugs.jpg
    Police Hugs.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 18
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back