Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aww

Established Member
Impact
GoDaddy $3.24 .com/.net/.org domain registration

On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.

Note that the email service that you added with your purchase is free for the first year, but they will charge you $10 each additional year automatically. If you do not want to use their email service, make sure you edit your account in the Renewals section and choose to cancel the email renewals any traffic fees associated with it.

This deal works with new registrations only. The $1 off code USA6 works with renewals too, so you can renew an existing domain name that you have with GoDaddy and save $1 per order.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many thanks! Just got 2 domains using this method! Can't beat the price! Reputation sent!

By the way, it apparently also works with .us as well... $2.99 each!

Last edited:
•••
Nice!!! This is probably a good time to transfer my domains to godaddy! Where did you find out about these?

•••
Two Words:YOU ROCK! Thanks for the info,Will be reging all night! LOL

Added to your trader rating aswell,Thanks again!

•••
thanks! just registered me another domain..

•••
I've reged two,And iam looking for my wanted list,Where in the heck is it! LOL

•••
I wonder how long this will last..

•••
Jolly good deal, gonna stay up and reg my ass off tonight
Thanks!

•••
•••
Still working!. Thanks a lot for the tip, aww!.

•••
yep,And i hope it works all night too!

•••
Frankly I wouldn't fell right doing this. Any idea why and how this works? Are we ripping them off?

•••
trishan said:
Frankly I wouldn't fell right doing this. Any idea why and how this works? Are we ripping them off?

I would certainly think that godaddy knows the promotion code or they would turn down the discount. I've seen on the howard stern show,When they had a godaddy rep on there,They released a promotion code on the show.

•••
Hmmm, well you've convinced me :lol: Off I go...

•••
THANKS! off to reg some names

•••
thanks for the tip i just got 3 .coms :)

•••
Great tip! Just picked up 3 domains.

•••
wow.. pitty i'm broke.. anyone knowing how long this'll be going?

•••
Petter said:
wow.. pitty i'm broke.. anyone knowing how long this'll be going?

Sent PM

•••
****in' hell! Xfactor regged me a domain name and pushed it for free! Now, how can't say this guy deserves some reputation points and a pat on the sholder? :o

Thanks a lot, mate! :wave:

Petter :talk:

PS: awaiting email from godaddy.com .. will let you know by PM when i recive the mail and the domain is transfered! :D

•••
I registered 2 domains too! (thanks for the tip!) but I don't know how to deactivate that email setting...Anyone mind providing some guidance?

Flora.

•••
Promo codes are released for people to use... we're not ripping them off.

trishan said:

•••
MissFlora said:
I registered 2 domains too! (thanks for the tip!) but I don't know how to deactivate that email setting...Anyone mind providing some guidance?

Flora.

I'm in the same boat. They certainly don't make it easy ;) Have been to the 'My Renewals' section but it's just the domains in there.

Anybody know how to make sure the email doesn't get automatically renewed?

Lux

•••
I'm just guessing but if you select the option to renew your domains manually, I'd suspect the email would have to be renewed manually as well.

Anyway, your best protection is to transfer the domain to Regfly later during one of their $5.50 transfer specials ;)

luxinterior said:
Anybody know how to make sure the email doesn't get automatically renewed?

Lux

•••
Was this a "bug" in Godaddy or a legit promo? Seems quite cheap, they must be losing money on every sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back