Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aww

Established Member
Impact
GoDaddy $3.24 .com/.net/.org domain registration

On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.

Note that the email service that you added with your purchase is free for the first year, but they will charge you $10 each additional year automatically. If you do not want to use their email service, make sure you edit your account in the Renewals section and choose to cancel the email renewals any traffic fees associated with it.

This deal works with new registrations only. The $1 off code USA6 works with renewals too, so you can renew an existing domain name that you have with GoDaddy and save $1 per order.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not a bug.. they have a $3.99 domain special (with purchase) on the main page..

marisolblue said:
Was this a "bug" in Godaddy or a legit promo? Seems quite cheap, they must be losing money on every sale.

•••
Works like a charm, great find. Thanks alot.

•••
awesome find, many thanks

didnt have money to buy a $9 domain but will buy 2 with this

•••
I see it in the domain name - services - without a way to make it so it doesn't auto renew.

•••
I think you can turn the auto renew off per name,I remember seeing the feature,I have'nt been to my account today yet.What a great night it was lastnight! I reged 10,I was to tired to reg anymore after that! LOL..

K...Yes you can turn the auto renew off.Go to your godaddy account,Unlock the domain.Once unlocked you will see options status ect. You will see these on the upper right hand side,It will have auto renew-on,Just click change status to auto renew off and your set!

•••
Oh my god! The first thing I come into NP is this great post by aww! Nice job once again, thanks!

•••
Thanks OP for the killer deal. Reputation upgraded.

Xfactor said:
K...Yes you can turn the auto renew off.Go to your godaddy account,Unlock the domain.Once unlocked you will see options status ect. You will see these on the upper right hand side,It will have auto renew-on,Just click change status to auto renew off and your set!

So does that mean that if I signed up for the domains to not auto renew initially, the email service will not auto renew either?

•••
I have reged in till i can't reg anymore,Iam wore out! LOL

calian said:
Thanks OP for the killer deal. Reputation upgraded.

So does that mean that if I signed up for the domains to not auto renew initially, the email service will not auto renew either?

It should'nt,I will research that further though.

•••
marisolblue said:
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.
Thanks a lot

•••
No domain renewal = no email.. can't have email without a domain :)

calian said:

•••
if you use it for msn you can have it for as long as you want though.. :)

•••
Wish i had the money to reg one :'(

I really wanted a domain .... and then this offer comes along, and i dont have the money!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

;) Ah well.... i await the next one... 2015 here i come! :lol:

All my money i just spent on presents, as i have 3 family birthdays coming up, and i hadnt bought anything yet! :notme:

Last edited:
•••
This deal is on all the huge deal websites also, G'diddy (tm) must be getting slammed... I hope they planned on using this as a loss-leader?
-Allan

•••
I guess they are hoping that a lot of people will rereg next year ;)

•••
wow

I just bought 60 domains this morning.

WITHOUT THE CODE!!!

err.

Toompas

•••
dgridley said:
No domain renewal = no email.. can't have email without a domain :)

Certainly, but assuming one did renew the domain manually? Ah, well. I still have a year to worry about it.

•••
toompas said:

WITHOUT THE CODE!!!

err.

Toompas

Oops, bet you feel a bit stupid now, eh? ;)

•••
toompas said:

WITHOUT THE CODE!!!

err.

Toompas

sometimes it is good to check the forums before you register name :) These discounts have a way of popping up

•••
For those who are wondering about the e-mail deal.I reged alot of names for myself.But i also reged some names for a few NPs members and pushed them,All the names i reged,The e-mail accounts are still in my account,Meaning that when i reged for the NPs member and pushed em,The e-mail account did'nt go to the new owner,They all stayed in my account,Boy do i have a bunch of e-mail accounts at godaddy! LOL...But the e-mail is not an update,You have to pay yearly,So when time comes to renew the e-mail account,You simply just don't renew it,,The e-mail accounts are not connected to the domain names they are totally a completly seperate purchase.

•••
•••
•••
Indeed. Rock on, GoDaddy.com sale.
-Allan

•••
Even though i dont like Godaddy, i just registered one domain! :D

•••
Update: This works with transfers also

•••
Does it work for renewals..?

Does it work for renewals ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back