Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aww

Established Member
Impact
GoDaddy $3.24 .com/.net/.org domain registration

On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.

Note that the email service that you added with your purchase is free for the first year, but they will charge you $10 each additional year automatically. If you do not want to use their email service, make sure you edit your account in the Renewals section and choose to cancel the email renewals any traffic fees associated with it.

This deal works with new registrations only. The $1 off code USA6 works with renewals too, so you can renew an existing domain name that you have with GoDaddy and save $1 per order.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LeDomain said:
Does it work for renewals ?

I don't think so - I just tried for about 10 minutes using different methods. It simply won't accept the USA1 code for renewals of domains on GoDaddy.

It does work for new registrations as of 15h30 EST. Many thinks off to give reputation to OP ;)

Very nice!

•••
Yeah it doesn't work for renewals. However you can still get $1 off using the USA6 code.

•••
the USA1 offer is specifically for NEW registrations with gonaddy

•••
And for transfers as well...

•••
How long will this promo lasts?

•••
thanks dude

I just bought findLAhomes.com

I think this one could have potential

•••
thanks for the tip will give it a try hopfully it works like everyone said

•••
I wonder how long it will ast for, maybe till the end of the month at most?

•••
Yeah probably till the end of month!

•••
Hmm. It worked to renew a domain for me. Let me try it again, I will let you all know.

•••
Steveh said:
Hmm. It worked to renew a domain for me. Let me try it again, I will let you all know.

I'm very curious as to the renewal procedure (to get it down to $3.24)... in my attempts, it simply refused to accept the USA6 code :(

It is still working for new registrations, as of 1425 EST.

Rob

•••
REmoved

Last edited:
•••
Steveh said:

Ah, but that is listed as a transfer, and not a renewal. I presume it was registered at another registrar.

It's been confirmed (by other users) that this appears to work for inbound transfers to GD from other registrars, but not yet for renewals of domains already with GD...

Rob

•••
•••
Thank you very much for this great deal! I just registered 4 domains :D

Tom

•••
only works properly with the usa6 and usa1 entered in the correct order (which has just escaped my brain :zzz: )

•••
aww said:
On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

Just to get everyone on the same page again :D

•••
Wow! Being new to this whole domain thing, this is a great offer for me (and everyone else too!) to buy some domain names. Good way to learn about good domain names to register for resale, because I won't lose too much if they dont make money.

Thanks so much.. Registered one .com, now just waiting for some paypal funds to go through to my account to register the .net, and find some other names.

•••
I just got secret-shopper.us... again for developing.

•••
feedback??....

This been posted for 6 days now For those that used the promos ..any feedback??....any transfer problems?
I have never had any problems with any of aww 's promo codes.. :great: ..just don't want to get blindsided by godaddy

jim

•••
I haven't had any problems registering 7 domains. I suspect the codes will continue to work so long as GoDaddy continues to feature the $3.99 domain promotion on the GoDaddy homepage.

jim said:
This been posted for 6 days now For those that used the promos ..any feedback??....any transfer problems?
I have never had any problems with any of aww 's promo codes.. :great: ..just don't want to get blindsided by godaddy

jim

•••
dgridley said:
I haven't had any problems registering 7 domains. I suspect the codes will continue to work so long as GoDaddy continues to feature the $3.99 domain promotion on the GoDaddy homepage.

I read on another forum they were a buy.com promo code running til the end of the month :? but anyway any transfer-in problems??

jim

•••
How do I cancel the email renewal? I can't find the cancel :-P. Thanks.

•••
transferring a name into GD. process seems to be working, but have to dance through all the sales guff without the straight buy go to checkout option. The automatic/manual renewal option is sitting in one of the sales options...

•••
Gah.... I still can't find it :(.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back