Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aww

Established Member
Impact
GoDaddy $3.24 .com/.net/.org domain registration

On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.

Note that the email service that you added with your purchase is free for the first year, but they will charge you $10 each additional year automatically. If you do not want to use their email service, make sure you edit your account in the Renewals section and choose to cancel the email renewals any traffic fees associated with it.

This deal works with new registrations only. The $1 off code USA6 works with renewals too, so you can renew an existing domain name that you have with GoDaddy and save $1 per order.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Deal is over,Usa6 works for a buck off,I guess all good things must come to an end. "Tears" LOL. I got some good reges in though :)

•••
It's back!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Made you look. Lol I miss it. Im pretty sure godaddy made some money off of this.

•••
Not so much money as good will and product recognition.. sometimes that's better than money...

Humdizzy said:
Im pretty sure godaddy made some money off of this.

•••
I heard that Godaddy will charge later those who have purchased......No just kidding :D

•••
Any new promo codes for this month? It would be nice... :)

•••
Humdizzy said:
It's back!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Made you look. Lol I miss it. Im pretty sure godaddy made some money off of this.

Basta*d.. LOL tricked me :lol: :bah:

•••
snoopi said:
Any new promo codes for this month? It would be nice... :)
THE FOLLOWING WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE:
Yeah, on Howard Stern they said that for April (or 'till they reach their quota) instead of USA6 and USA1 they know accept code AF0401 which gives you a $4 discount on .COM, .NET and .ORG names.

Best,
Rob

Last edited:
•••
HOLY SHIT IT WORKS!!! Gotta go register 7 domains!!! :D :D :D

•••
Prosperous said:
Yeah, on Howard Stern they said that for April (or 'till they reach their quota) instead of USA6 and USA1 they know accept code AF0401 which gives you a $4 discount on .COM, .NET and .ORG names.

Best,
Rob

Not working for me??

•••
Was your cart empty before you added the domain?

•••
Yea

Somebody call stern! LOL I wanna reg

•••
Maybe your account was flagged from the previous offer? How many did you reg with the previous offer?

•••
About 15 or so,I should call howard if my account got flagged! LOL

•••
The code AF0401 isn't working for me either.

•••
You Fools! The code is AF401!!!

•••
Well, that doesn't work either.

•••
Offcours Fool, it's April! :bingo:

•••
hehe I did'nt try anymore after post where it said you fools,LOL.But you still got me

•••
Heh. I am too gullible at times - no harm done though.

•••
•••
Aww big disappointment. I thought there really IS a new promo code. :)

Flora.

•••
Jeeezzzee,Now iam having reg withdrawl ! Somebody please throw a sale! LOL

•••
Sorry for the April Fools code, guys! I hope you had fun! :laugh:

And thumbs up to emergence for keeping this thread going like that, very cool! :)

•••
aww should be voted domainer of the month for the original posting of this thread...

•••
The Catch

Just read in another forum but relevant If You USED the USA1 -USA6 promo codes!!
These Are set to autorenew I found 18 of them in my account.
Heres how to disable them...remember the email accounts could be used for any domain in your godaddy account so even if you transfer the domain you got with the promos they will renew.

manage domains/customer info/credit card payment info/view all renewing items/check all boxes for Economy Email (25 MB/1 Box)/click autorenew/on the right panel check Disable Auto Renew and then click save changes.

jim

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back