Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aww

Established Member
Impact
GoDaddy $3.24 .com/.net/.org domain registration

On GoDaddy checkout use "expert mode"
(cart will initially show $9.20 per domain)
1. Enter code USA6 to get $1 off of your cart.
2. Enter code USA1 which will add one year of free email and drops your fee to $4.24
3. Checkout for $3.24

(Codes also work with .US for $2.99)

These codes might work on WildWest accounts as well.

Note that the email service that you added with your purchase is free for the first year, but they will charge you $10 each additional year automatically. If you do not want to use their email service, make sure you edit your account in the Renewals section and choose to cancel the email renewals any traffic fees associated with it.

This deal works with new registrations only. The $1 off code USA6 works with renewals too, so you can renew an existing domain name that you have with GoDaddy and save $1 per order.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jim said:
Just read in another forum but relevant If You USED the USA1 -USA6 promo codes!!
These Are set to autorenew I found 18 of them in my account.
Heres how to disable them...remember the email accounts could be used for any domain in your godaddy account so even if you transfer the domain you got with the promos they will renew.

manage domains/customer info/credit card payment info/view all renewing items/check all boxes for Economy Email (25 MB/1 Box)/click autorenew/on the right panel check Disable Auto Renew and then click save changes.

jim

Major thanks Jim. Wouldn't have wanted a big stack of email accounts to suddenly charge on my credit cards while the domains themselves had auto renew turned off.

•••
Yeah, thanks Jim,
I still had to disable all those and with your little step by step description I didn't have to search around in the maze full of mirrors that's called my GoDaddy account. :laugh:

Best,
Rob

•••
•••
Well done Jim. Nice work.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back