Domain Empire

analysis Google PageRank affect on domain value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Does Google pr make any impact on domain value ? I suddenly found that one of my domains TheSpeeches*com has Google PR 3
Screenshot_20230212-171522.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Does Google pr make any impact on domain value ? I suddenly found that one of my domains TheSpeeches*com has Google PR 3Show attachment 232058
Good afternoon.

I don't wish to brag, but I have two that are on page 1 !!!

I'd say that it is something that can be used when out bounding for an end user. It would make a difference to their project or business if it appears on the first page (certainly) as people will not need to go searching for it.

Now, the bad news. It just means that the broad description of what your domain name is related to will appear higher on the page ranks, rather than your actual domain name. Therefore, it is probably just 'speeches' that ranks highly.

One of my names is related to solar power and it is the actual technology that ranks highly and not my name. Sob...sob.

If I'm not 100 correct then I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct me LOL - be gentle with me as I'm not that technical. Thank you.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
The Page Rank you see is a remnant from the past.
Afaik, that old PR number is useless these days since Google's current algorithm is way, way ahead of that old one.

•••
Google Page rank is always changing from one place to another place in that SERP. If we have best place in SERP we'll get best clicks so definitely we'll improve our DA

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back