Dynadot

domain hatel.by - belarusian for hotel...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Hey guys,

this one is a cctld of Belarus hatel.by which is hotel. Do you think its a good one?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hotal.by
could have been better
still depends how hotel is pronounced in belarus also how much value hotel.by domain has/ had and general value of .by extension.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The name is perfect Wesley, гатэль(hatel).by

Hotal होटल is Hindu. 'Hopelessly Lost' is an understatement.

The name is CK in Belarus, research, seek relevant prospects and sell. It is worthless in the West but a nice big Gold Nugget in Europe.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
•••
Assuming this domain is OK what makes you think there is a market for .by domains ?

•••
don't need a market for it, its ONE domain. thank you.

•••
Assuming this domain is OK what makes you think there is a market for .by domains ?

A valid point Kate. I base the need to use national suffixes on my home countries, who has .com.au (Australia) Given a choice most Australians will take .com.au over .com, this is purely nationalistic sentiment. So I tend to assume various other Countries view their ccTLDs in a similar fashion.

Regards.matt

PS.

There does not have to be a 'market' for .by. Only one paying client for the name in question.

Last edited:
•••

A valid point Kate. I base the need to use national suffixes on my home countries, who has .com.au (Australia) Given a choice most Australians will take .com.au over .com, this is purely nationalistic sentiment. So I tend to assume various other Countries view their ccTLDs in a similar fashion.

Regards.matt

PS.

There does not have to be a 'market' for .by. Only a paying client for the name in question.
Feelings and sentiment shouldn't be used in business; you lost money this way?

•••
Feelings and sentiment shouldn't be used in business; you lost money this way?
Unless you are in business with mother "Teresa"

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back