IT.COM

Have you ever worked your way out of a REALLY BAD situation?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Brief summary:
After my Mother's stroke, I was her 24/7 (almost 365) caregiver in a "high maintenance" situation for over 3 years. At one point I went literally over 500 days without a single day off. <snip>
<snip>
snip?
You do NOT want to know about certain details, may you always be able to afford a caregiver for your loved ones.

Now
I have a (almost) nice situation in the online world, but am seriously close to "very scary possibilities" in the real world. Some issues, this moment, include so much stress it is hard to focus and have a really great shot at turning things around.

How about you?
Have you ever worked your way out of a REALLY BAD situation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man I would say just stick with what you are doing and don't try to improve the situation overnight.

I was and am working from last 15 years with 12 hours per day or programming. (Nowadays 7 to 8 hours)

No one to speak to, whole day just staring across the monitor.

Good Clients / Bad Clients / People who don't pay / People who backstab / People who want freebies etc.

In real world People who want to scam you out of money / Banks want to give you loans even if you don't want them / Liars all around etc.

Add some alcohol addiction in this and it was quite a situation for me.

Goes to AA meetings / Gets scammed by other AA members LOL

Anyway the thing is just play along and sooner or later even bad times will pass by.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back