domains HealthRight.com sells for $210K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Leo over at Domaincracy.com has sold HealthRight.com for $210,000. It looks like Leo won the domain name at DropCatch back in 2020 for $2,605.

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1702572070321.png

That's quite a mark-up.

•••
HealthStellar(.)com is available for fraction :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Great name and way to to price it 'right' by the seller. I own ProfitRight and I think it's a great name in its own niche as well. Probably a bit underpriced given these news.

Last edited:
•••
Great name and way to to price it 'right' by the seller. I own ProfitRight and I think it's a great name in its own niche as well. Probably a bit underpriced given these news.
i was so focused on the prefix “Health” that the suffix “Right” flew by me. Thanks!

•••
For non-English speakers, does this mean something, is it a phrase? It seems like something I wouldn't register, so I'm definitely missing some context.

•••
For non-English speakers, does this mean something, is it a phrase? It seems like something I wouldn't register, so I'm definitely missing some context.

Well, "right" means "correct". So it means like Health done the right way or good health. It sounds great, it looks good, and it makes sense. Hence, the price for a VERY competitive industry.

•••
No. I'm guessing it's a brandable mishmash invocative of phrases like "health done right," "health is a right," etc.

It's a decent brand, but less of a six-figure brand and more of a four-figure brand.

Note that it was sold by Markmonitor, so chances are the seller managed to gaslight the client into thinking it's an exceptional brand. Further note that they had it listed for $750,000 on Afternic, which might have had an impact on the buyer's perception of the value too.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not a native English speaker, but I think HealthRight doesn't have a specific meaning in English, and it's similar to brand names like TransferWise, where the combination of words creates a unique identity rather than a common phrase. IMO.

•••
Leo posted on X, The end-user is unknown to me as a professional buyer broker handled the transaction, but the client likely had a specific interest in this domain name. Congratulations.

•••
I do own HealthFunds.net, I feel like I'm underpricing it after knowing about this sale

•••
I do own HealthFunds.net, I feel like I'm underpricing it after knowing about this sale
That domain, domains above have nothing to do with this one.

Simple Google search on the name offers some good possibilities. There is a .org with that name, lots of sites have healthright plus keyword as their name. Old healthright.com Facebook page had 184,000+ followers, last post 2018

Last edited:
•••
That domain, domains above have nothing to do with this one.

Simple Google search on the name offers some good possibilities. There is a .org with that name, lots of sites have healthright plus keyword as their name. Old healthright.com Facebook page had 184,000+ followers, last post 2018
Got your point, Thanks for explaining

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back