IT.COM

question-answered How do I view all of my active Marketplace posts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dncafe

I Buy WebsitesTop Member
Impact
Where to view what active marketplace posts I have open?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

One way to isolate a specific section or marketplace forum for your own or another members listing is to click the "search" link at the top of the page, then, in the dropdown, click "Advanced Search". Once on the search page, click the "Search Threads" tab.

In the form, enter the username in the "posted by" block then scroll down to "search in sections" and pick the section or specific forums you want to search. For all the marketplace, select "Marketplace".

Fill in any other criteria you want to limit the results, then click the "Search" button at the bottom of the form.

Alternately, you could visit the home page, then in the 2nd menu, under the top menu, click the down arrow of "Find Threads", then select "Your Threads". However, this method will show all thread in discussions and marketplace, so using the advanced search would probably be better for exact match searches in sections and forums.

We hope that information helps.

•••
•••
Hello,

One way to isolate a specific section or marketplace forum for your own or another members listing is to click the "search" link at the top of the page, then, in the dropdown, click "Advanced Search". Once on the search page, click the "Search Threads" tab.

In the form, enter the username in the "posted by" block then scroll down to "search in sections" and pick the section or specific forums you want to search. For all the marketplace, select "Marketplace".

Fill in any other criteria you want to limit the results, then click the "Search" button at the bottom of the form.

Alternately, you could visit the home page, then in the 2nd menu, under the top menu, click the down arrow of "Find Threads", then select "Your Threads". However, this method will show all thread in discussions and marketplace, so using the advanced search would probably be better for exact match searches in sections and forums.

We hope that information helps.
Thank You!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back