IT.COM

question How many .org domains do you have?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Picture0003.png

Lot's of controversy around .org

https://onlinedomain.com/2019/11/14...o-a-private-equity-firm-called-ethos-capital/

So my question is....

1. How many .org's do you have?

2. How many will you drop if a large price hike comes?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have exactly 30 .org domains. Regardless of renewal price increase, I have two that I will sell or drop but will not be renewing. The other 28 are just too good to drop.

I have sold enough .org that I am well in profit from .org. Thank goodness.
Same here. Some of my best sales have been in .org. I must say that I find the .org extension prestigious.

I'll definitely renew most of mine, in spite of increases.

•••
Same here. Some of my best sales have been in .org. I must say that I find the .org extension prestigious.

I'll definitely renew most of mine, in spite of increases.
I agree.

•••
I have 3 Org domains but will retain one if price hikes. I am planning to develop that one.

•••
3 because they're trendy and smashing.

Favourite: SecurityTokenExchange

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
I have 3. I will probably keep them unless they are sold

•••
currently, hold 4+ .org but aiming for more as they do carry good SEO features possibly because they have less attention than.com extention

•••
I have 1. Don't particularly like the extension.

Last edited:
•••
I now think these will be harder to sell because of the unpredictability of price increases. And it looks like .org is out for money - it was sold in a very suspicious way, read more about it in the thread about the takeover: https://www.namepros.com/threads/et...e-internet-society-isoc.1163290/#post-7503000

I also do not like to fund a bunch of scammers by renewing their product. So at most I will keep 2 .org domains.

•••
•••
5~6 .org still....love them very much, I believe I will continue renew and keep them....

•••
•••
Old thread, but ill play... I have 8!

•••
Zero. I have 99% .com and the 1% are .us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back