IT.COM

How many teens are there doing this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brian D

TeenDomainer.comEstablished Member
Impact
Speak up lets see how many teens are earning some money and having fun domaining. Lets show everyone what we can do.

How many teens are there on NP and talk about your sucess online I am starting a blog and would love to interview teens

Brian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
bddude said:
Speak up lets see how many teens are earning some money and having fun domaining. Lets show everyone what we can do.

How many teens are there on NP and talk about your sucess online I am starting a blog and would love to interview teens

Brian

13 year old teen here, looking to earn some money domaining!

•••
Finnerup signing in here

•••
•••
Oompa said:
Oompa here.
I started singing the Oompa Loompa song in my head before I saw your avatar. Now that I have I won't be able to get it out of my head all day! :p

•••
I am here, though I dont think I can view this forum after I am 18 so only for 2 more weeks.

•••
•••
I run my own Teen Forum and am making some money.

•••
Barrucadu said:
I started singing the Oompa Loompa song in my head before I saw your avatar. Now that I have I won't be able to get it out of my head all day! :p

haha :D

•••
My220x said:
I run my own Teen Forum and am making some money.

Adwords?

•••
Would anyone like to share what they are doing here or in an interview on teendomainer.com its great to know there are a few of us doing this,

•••
Brian D said:
Would anyone like to share what they are doing here or in an interview on teendomainer.com its great to know there are a few of us doing this,

I would like to do an interview.

•••
Reporting for duty. I don't make my money domaining, but in the online industry :)

•••
I do not make money.. but I have to potential to and I certainly have fun! I believe we have spoken before, on the Problogger forum?

•••
Brian D said:

I would like to do one... Don't make that much money though. Would that be okay?

•••
Reporting in ! :tu: :hehe:

•••
I started domaining when I was a teen -- you're never too young to start imho. I think Galel's already training his baby ;)

Brian

•••
i started domaining when i was a teen -- you're never too young to start imho. I think galel's already training his baby ;)

//2 //2 //2

•••
I think Galel's already training his baby ;)

You are correct, Reece! :tu: :laugh:

My little guy is 8 months old and already in training :kickass:

•••
I started domaining when I was a teen -- you're never too young to start imho. I think Galel's already training his baby ;)

I didn't know they had domains back in the 1950s :lol:

I'm 19 so yea another teen :p

•••
Adults are invading our forum! Nooooooo

•••
I'm one of them :)

I started with domains and web hosting back in 2006.

•••
okay... I can't view the thread anymore coz I need to be <17?
I thought 19yo's are teens also as I have a 1 in fron of my age.. :hehe:

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

hehe I can still post with the reply button on my thread subscription

•••
Only starting out but sure as hell ready to get the money rolling in! :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back