IT.COM

How to forward a domain to SEDO offer page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How to you forward domains in bulk to their respective sedo.com offer/sale pages.

I know there is a nameserver to go to the park pages, but I'm not interested in parking.

I am also trying to avoid doing a registrar forward because I have way too many names to forward one by one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for sharing resource!

Can you show me an example of how this works in bulk with sedo?

And it says 100 redirects/day, so does that mean I have to reenter same info everyday?

•••
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain={{DOMAIN}}

Nameservers:
AJZWKZDPBMXQML3EMV2GC2LMOMXT6D.R5BA.1.NAMESERVER.IO
AJZWKZDPBMXQML3EMV2GC2LMOMXT6D.R5BA.2.NAMESERVER.IO

Example domain: alavix.com

If you direct your domains directly to sale pages, I think you will not receive commission discount, however, I am not completely sure about that because I don't park my domains with sedo for now.

And it says 100 redirects/day, so does that mean I have to reenter same info everyday?

When I was redirecting domains to afternic sale pages I have changed nameservers just once and it worked well for me, without any problems.

But, you can also use bodis redirection. Park domains with bodis and redirect them: https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain={DOMAIN_NAME}

Example domain: bulblogic.com

Same result.

•••
Domain parking benefits you in three different ways simultaneously: Earn money when visitors click on ad links, learn how often your domain is visited and boost sales.

All you need to do is park your domains at Sedo, for free. We will handle the rest – everything from ad placement to paying out your advertising earnings.
Last year or the prior year I received my first ever parking payment and Sedo banned my account from parking. I was pretty clueless about the cause. I would check for glitches in your system during that period because i have never paid for traffic nor do i have the technical know how to manipulate traffic. Actually parking was exactly what i did, for the simply reason to make a sale(not to make money parking). The money made was a surprise to me. It feels unfair to be banned for no reason on my end. And sedo was the platform i made my first sale. I never cared about parking; I just wanted my names to be pointed to sedo...as they handle the transactions..

•••
many services offer a redirect service
your regisrar
parking companies like bodis
domain portfolio managers

all you do is point your dns to them and you can redirect the name to any link.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back