Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hello,

There are ideas and domains that are worth billions

Internet

YouTube.com (SOLD too cheap)

Android (SOLD too cheap)

Facebook.com did Facebook founder steal idea?

Instagram.com (SOLD) useless platform jmho

Apple computers

Google Earth, did Google steal idea from Terravision?

Blockchain
Cryptos
Ai

Whats next?
Add yours...

P.s.
Do you love ai? I highly recommend this movie, grab domain ideas.. Alfie telekinetic Ai

Personalized Ai Harmony, Bart, the AI of Beacon 23 and space related content, mind blowing series

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ANYTHING .interesting about CARS!!
Collecting, restoring, buying, selling.

The world has a passion for CARS!!
🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

•••
Hindsight is a wonderful thing......

The Android acquisition by Google is interesting - Android Inc was only was only founded 2 years before Google bought them in 2005 for $50 million and the owners had to borrow around $10,000 to keep the company running before that offer......

The odds were slim the company would have been able to carry on long term so $50 million for a 2 year old company strapped for cash was a great ROI

Last edited:
•••
•••
A lot of billion pound ideas and names are only worth that because the name was developed. What would Ebay be worth if the auction site disn't exist for example. I hope Hust-J's comment is trues. I have a passion for restoring and saving old cars, and I picked up SaveOlsCars.com for reg fee. I'm just starting to develop it. Now that people are starting to realise the massive environmental damage caused by manufacturing new cars ( including electric), I hope that names like this will increase in value over the next few years. I guess it won't be billions, but 5 figures would be nice. :)

•••
A lot of billion pound ideas and names are only worth that because the name was developed. What would Ebay be worth if the auction site disn't exist for example. I hope Hust-J's comment is trues. I have a passion for restoring and saving old cars, and I picked up SaveOlsCars.com for reg fee. I'm just starting to develop it. Now that people are starting to realise the massive environmental damage caused by manufacturing new cars ( including electric), I hope that names like this will increase in value over the next few years. I guess it won't be billions, but 5 figures would be nice. :)
You will also like lockedcars.com bid and I'mma let you have it.

•••
Everything related to health insurance, bio/DNA/RNA data analysis.
I have a strong opinion that COVID is not just one virus, we will encounter many new viruses in the coming years, unfortunately.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Everything related to health insurance, bio/DNA/RNA data analysis.
I have a strong opinion that COVID is not just one virus, we will encounter many new viruses in the coming years, unfortunately.
Preventademic, the next Billion Dollar idea might have something to say about it:xf.eek:

•••
Everything starts with an Idea 💡 that then comes to life 🚀 with a domain!

The most important thing is, idea needs execution 💪 to transform into value$

•••
Everything starts with an Idea 💡 that then comes to life 🚀 with a domain!

The most important thing is, idea needs execution 💪 to transform into value$
Now that I've uncovered a Billion Dollar Niche:xf.wink:, and I don't just mean the domain BillionDollarNiche.xxx, it's time for plan execution. You may think I'm kidding, but when you see what I've carved out of the 40 Billion Dollar DoorDash business model, a real Billion Dollar's is just out of reach. Here's the DoorDash market cap for anyone interested;

https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/dash/market-cap/

For the record.....a Billion Dollars is only a thousand million:xf.grin:

•••
Now that I've uncovered a Billion Dollar Niche:xf.wink:, and I don't just mean the domain BillionDollarNiche.xxx, it's time for plan execution. You may think I'm kidding, but when you see what I've carved out of the 40 Billion Dollar DoorDash business model, a real Billion Dollar's is just out of reach. Here's the DoorDash market cap for anyone interested;

https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/dash/market-cap/

For the record.....a Billion Dollars is only a thousand million:xf.grin:

Great thinking, remember many unicorns and companies were built from just Craigslist categories!

•••
Great thinking, remember many unicorns and companies were built from just Craigslist categories!
i really didn't understand the context in which used the word unicorn until i read this from Merriam and Webster;

business : a start-up that is valued at one billion dollars or more

btw, i enjoyed the "Our Story" read from your Market Place @ NameGulf.com. You certainly have an impressive way with words:xf.wink:

Finally, while my billion dollar startup idea has just begun, it involves an established business with a yummy product.....i'll pm you with more detail.

•••
YouTube.com was a mediocre domain, but the website was (and still is) great.

•••
•••
Mark Zuckerberg reading this thread and sold his Meta stocks

consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_dcd52cd1-b2f2-484d-a268-8bc5f71b5b89

Last edited:
•••
•••
ANYTHING .interesting about CARS!!
Collecting, restoring, buying, selling.

The world has a passion for CARS!!
🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘
I grabbed CollectorCars.tv years ago and shot a few "shorts" but couldn't get funding to make anything happen... what about you, do you have a desire to produce / own / host a car show?

•••
i really didn't understand the context in which used the word unicorn until i read this from Merriam and Webster;

business : a start-up that is valued at one billion dollars or more

btw, i enjoyed the "Our Story" read from your Market Place @ NameGulf.com. You certainly have an impressive way with words:xf.wink:

Finally, while my billion dollar startup idea has just begun, it involves an established business with a yummy product.....i'll pm you with more detail.
Comes naturally after disrupting many industries :xf.smile:

•••
•••
I unliked this post just so I could like it again :ROFL:
I did that once to someone but with a “follow”.
I told him i liked so much i unfollowed then followed. —He followed me back : ) I really appreciate this user.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back