Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hello,

There are ideas and domains that are worth billions

Internet

YouTube.com (SOLD too cheap)

Android (SOLD too cheap)

Facebook.com did Facebook founder steal idea?

Instagram.com (SOLD) useless platform jmho

Apple computers

Google Earth, did Google steal idea from Terravision?

Blockchain
Cryptos
Ai

Whats next?
Add yours...

P.s.
Do you love ai? I highly recommend this movie, grab domain ideas.. Alfie telekinetic Ai

Personalized Ai Harmony, Bart, the AI of Beacon 23 and space related content, mind blowing series

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good news for the budding entrepreneur about to create the next billion dollar company: spicypickles.ai is available!

•••
Good news for the budding entrepreneur about to create the next billion dollar company: spicypickles.ai is available!
and so is spicypickle.ai - an opportunity to have 2x billion-dollar ideas/domains!

•••
You should tell that to @VirtualAssistant . He's the godfather of spicy pickles.

•••
i wonder if Dickel Whiskey compliments a spicy pickel. As a Billion Dollar Visionary, i've learned that a billion dollars just aint what it use to be:xf.wink:

•••
•••
Wasn't he looking to obtain the .net? The pleural is available, reg fee. @VirtualAssistant
Yes, officially he was. But I think he was actually the seller of the .net, trying to fool people into buying it from him.

•••
Yes, officially he was. But I think he was actually the seller of the .net, trying to fool people into buying it from him.
No I am not seller . I want to buy spicypickle.net domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back