iMODO.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the iMODO.com thread!
Please feel free to share your experience and/or opinions. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice to see the ian collier supporters have dried up on this thread. Ian is who is behind 1plus.net and imodo. I thought I would mention that as I can see there is some confusion as to who owns imodo. ian collier is imodo, a one man band operation with some very questionable practices. I bailed out about a year ago now.

Last edited:
•••
Nice to see the ian collier supporters have dried up on this thread. Ian is who is behind 1plus.net and imodo. I thought I would mention that as I can see there is some confusion as to who owns imodo. ian collier is imodo, a one man band operation with some very questionable practices. I bailed out about a year ago now.

LOL I think there is some confusion over here.

The very previous post I made was an Irony. If you read posts prior to that then it will show you the right picture. :snaphappy:

Yes there are small issues with Imodo.com and well what to do but the programmer who originally developed the platform has moved on with other ventures. It isn't that we can't get a new one or just fix it ourself. When its time will come it will get fixed.

Whatever man power we have currently is being used in other directions to gain more profits :tu: Now that is not unethical nor a shady practice. Company can decide where to invest its resources and where not to. So currently it is on backburner :)

As for the parking service. It is still on and those who are earning are still earning normally and getting their payments every month.

Thanks.

P.S. : It isn't personal comment to anyone :) Feel free to list whatever issues you people have :hearts:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back