IT.COM

Indian Bank Rejected Escrow.com Disbursement.Help Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reeja T

Established Member
Impact
Anyone from India received wire transfer from Escrow.com to Indian Bank Account? Disbursement to my SBI account got rejected and got below mail.

We have disbursed your funds for transaction #- Flippa.com sale for ..
. to the bank account requested however $1870.00 has been returned to our account. The bank has added the following note as part of the return of funds.

Reject reason not specified

I have entered Swiftcode of District, Ifsc, account no, but not entered any 'Additional Information'.. in the disbursement methods.

Anyone from India kindly help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Visit your SBI branch and ask for the rejection reason.

I have used SBI and never had an issue in receiving funds.

•••
Visit your SBI branch and ask for the rejection reason.

I have used SBI and never had an issue in receiving funds.
Thanks.I will do. One more issue I faced is that My CJ.com disbursement to HDFC bank has not received even after 15 days. I used to get it within 5 days, untill September.
I doubt any recent rules and regulations change in India regarding International Fund Acceptance?

•••
Hi @Reeja T

Yes, that's correct. You will need to kindly contact your bank to check for the rejection reason and to confirm if there were any incoming payment to your bank account that was rejected.

We also sent you a PM here if you have any transaction-specific queries. Thanks!

•••
Anyone have info about purpose codes for inward remittance on domain sale?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back