Domain Empire

Introduction - NameWallet.co, a new premium domain marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gtldomainer

Top Member
Impact
Greetings to all domainer friends!

Hi there, I'm excited to introduce myself to you. I am Ganesh Thapa, a software professional and a serial entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Currently, I'm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. But I've travelled and been employed at various countries like Afghanistan, Dubai, India, and Kuwait. I've travelled around many cities of India; I call travelling as my 'recharge' activity.:xf.smile:

Today, I wanted to introduce to you, our domain marketplace NameWallet.co, the soon-to-be perfect destination for buying and selling domain names. Right now, we've listed our names and been testing it for some time now. And we wanted to know what you think of it. We welcome your feedback, criticism, appreciation or anything; everything is going to be invaluable to us. Please let us know your thoughts.

I also wanted to inform that the platform will be open for domain listing for all very soon. If you check our site, you will see limited features right now but we've loads of services to run and offer soon on the site. By joining our platform, you will have access to a global audience of potential buyers, making it easier than ever to sell your domain names.

We look forward to your feedback, including constructive criticisms and observations.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I type in the domain names you have listed, I'm redirected to other marketplaces. If you don't believe in your own marketplace, why should anyone else?

•••
Hey @DrJacoby , Thank you for taking time to give a look at NameWallet.

Actually we're still in process of listing our names on the site. We've moving names that we had previously listed at other markets. It appears its takes a while to propagate DNS information. Most of the names are loaded; some are in process. So, please bear with me, we'll be done with loading all our names by this weekend.

Thank you again and have a good day!

•••
Waiting on domainer friends to give some feedback on what they think on the topic: :xf.smile:

Wish everyone a good weekend ahead. 🍕🍕🍾🍾🍸🍷🍻🍻

•••
Greetings to all domainer friends!

Hi Ganesh

"What Payment methods do you accept?
We accept Wire transfer, Paypal etc. If you need to use other methods, then please write to us."

Ok. That was for pay-ins.
How about pay-outs?
What methods do you offer to sellers for cashing out?

•••
A second one:
Do name servers need to be pointed to you in order to enlist a domain on your platform?

•••
Hi Ganesh

"What Payment methods do you accept?
We accept Wire transfer, Paypal etc. If you need to use other methods, then please write to us."

Ok. That was for pay-ins.
How about pay-outs?
What methods do you offer to sellers for cashing out?
Hi Peter
Thanks for your interest.

As for now, we are hosting our internal names and we don't have sellers. We are working to open this platform for others and various payout methods. We will let you know soon!

•••
A second one:
Do name servers need to be pointed to you in order to enlist a domain on your platform?
We'll have two layers, minimum. The ordinary won't be required be point to our platform whilst the premiums will have to. There are few tweaks also. Will let know you soon.

Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back