NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
By the way, there was a warning on DNF about Adam Dicker spamming DNF users... I can confirm, my email I use with DNF gets heavily spammed. I only use this email for NP, DNF and Bitnami...

We can't trust Adam Dicker with our personal info on that forum.. I honestly would advise people to stop using it, let's boycott DNF until it moves hands....

Agreed, I wouldn't trust someone who extorts people publishing their personal data all over the internet.

•••
The thread is still open on dnf, I'm not going to post it here but it was started by a well respected person in this industry. Just search "spam" on DNF and you'll find it. I can confirm I've been spammed heavily on an email I use with dnf and I HIGHLY doubt it's NP and know it's no one else.

•••
I don't doubt you. Just that hasn't happened to me. What do you recommend, quit the site? That site cost money to join and upgrade.

•••
If you follow the links on some of the client names, they go to pages on briantracy.com. Looks like the "client list" was ripped straight from that website.

Wow. Just ... wow. D-:

•••
I don't doubt you. Just that hasn't happened to me. What do you recommend, quit the site? That site cost money to join and upgrade.

You probably have valid grounds to ask for a refund on the grounds that they heavily overstated the advertised number of members - as shown earlier in this thread. You were told you'd have access to way more members than there really are.

If you want, you could change your account email address there to something else, like for example [email protected] or [email protected]

•••
On another note... at this point in time, I don't see why "part 2" hasn't been made public yet, assuming there's a "part 2".

•••

Your choice bro.. I just don't understand how anyone can use that forum without doubts of personal information being misused knowing this guy track record... I personally stopped using that forum months ago and so have a few others I know.

•••
I remember when Adam came to help of Toby Clements victims by dumping his personal info on DNF to help us get hold of him. Now its your turn to make right of this mess...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 00.34.52.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 00.34.52.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 20
•••
I remember when Adam came to help of Toby Clements victims by dumping his personal info on DNF to help us get hold of him. Now its your turn to make right of this mess...
wow, based on the post. I would have to agree, he should take heed to the post much as he did himself.

•••
nixed myself on site. no contact info, or anything else. you said I should submit for a refund? ROTFLMAO - you gotta be kidding me......

•••
Conspiracy theory mode - does anyone actually met his family? Does he even have any or is it another lie... :xf.eek:

Yes his family are real, yes I've seen a family photo, but they should 100% not be brought into this, what would be the reason for doing so?

•••
Yes his family are real, yes I've seen a family
photo, but they should 100% not be brought into this, what would be the reason for doing so?

I agree that his family shouldn't be brought into the discussion but I feel they should be informed of what's going on here. Perhaps they can get him the mental help he needs?

•••
I agree that his family shouldn't be brought into the discussion but I feel they should be informed of what's going on here. Perhaps they can get him the mental help he needs?

Its highly likely that they already know about this thread. Their contact details have been posted and then deleted multiple times.

•••
Its highly likely that they already know about this thread. Their contact details have been posted and then deleted multiple times.

Didn't know that. Hopefully everything works out for the best interest of everyone who got screwed over. This thread feels like it's been going on for years and it's only been 2 weeks.

•••

That's a contradictory statement.

Imagine some stranger "kindly" contacting your wife to inform her of your business/legal problems. That's stalking, basically. It's what creeps do.

•••
there must be something wrong with Adam, @AdamDicker, please send Shane B. A stool sample for analysis

•••
That's a contradictory statement.

Imagine some stranger "kindly" contacting your wife to inform her of your business/legal problems. That's stalking, basically. It's what creeps do.

If my husband was a pathological liar and conning a ton of people out of money in his business ventures I would like to know about that. I'm sure most wives of con-men would like to know about something this big that could lead to the police getting involved, lawsuits, bankruptcy, foreclosures, assets being taken away, etc.

•••
If my husband was a pathological liar and conning a ton of people out of money in his business ventures I would like to know about that. I'm sure most wives of con-men would like to know about something this big that could lead to the police getting involved, lawsuits, bankruptcy, foreclosures, assets being taken away, etc.

His relationship with his wife and what she does or does not know is none of your business. It has already been mentioned that people have sent abusive messages to his kids, that's why you need to drop this topic and stop encouraging people to contact his family. They already know and contacting them will make nobody a hero.

Business life = open to scrutiny, he's made himself a public figure and his name into a brand.

Personal life = as described, 'personal', not your business.

It is crossing a clear boundary.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Waiting for Godot... Summary:

Two men, Vladimir and Estragon, meet near a tree. They converse on various topics and reveal that they are waiting there for a man named Godot. While they wait, two other men enter. Pozzo is on his way to the market to sell his slave, Lucky. He pauses for a while to converse with Vladimir and Estragon. Lucky entertains them by dancing and thinking, and Pozzo and Lucky leave.

After Pozzo and Lucky leave, a boy enters and tells Vladimir that he is a messenger from Godot. He tells Vladimir that Godot will not be coming tonight, but that he will surely come tomorrow. Vladimir asks him some questions about Godot and the boy departs. After his departure, Vladimir and Estragon decide to leave, but they do not move as the curtain falls.

The next night, Vladimir and Estragon again meet near the tree to wait for Godot. Lucky and Pozzo enter again, but this time Pozzo is blind and Lucky is dumb. Pozzo does not remember meeting the two men the night before. They leave and Vladimir and Estragon continue to wait.

Shortly after, the boy enters and once again tells Vladimir that Godot will not be coming. He insists that he did not speak to Vladimir yesterday. After he leaves, Estragon and Vladimir decide to leave, but again they do not move as the curtain falls, ending the play.
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/godot/summary.html
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sound familiar?

Peace,
Cy

•••

Sound familiar?

Add a love interest, a car chase and an assassination or two and you have a story!

•••
In our present story Godot = refunds. Spoiler alert: Godot never comes.

•••
Not if you keep posting crap like this on the thread. Godot is tired of being humiliated and basically blackmailed, he was co operating at first but, that came to an end, because of posts like above. Its a game to you guys, think about the people owed before you start telling fairy tales

•••
Not if you keep posting crap like this on the thread. Godot is tired of being humiliated and basically blackmailed,

Hint: it's not called blackmail when you're recovering money you're owed. If Adam had any integrity, the so-called 'blackmail' wouldn't be required.

I think it's nice of you to help Adam with the excuse making though, just in case he ever runs out of them himself.

•••
Hint: it's not called blackmail when you're recovering money you're owed. If Adam had any integrity, the so-called 'blackmail' wouldn't be required.

I think it's nice of you to help Adam with the excuse making though, just in case he ever runs out of them himself.

I am not helping him, but your not helping those trying to get money.

Two men, Vladimir and Estragon, meet near a tree. They converse on various topics and reveal that they are waiting there for a man named Godot. While they wait, two other men enter. Pozzo is on his way to the market to sell his slave, Lucky. He pauses for a while to converse with Vladimir and Estragon. Lucky entertains them by dancing and thinking, and Pozzo and Lucky leave.

After Pozzo and Lucky leave, a boy enters and tells Vladimir that he is a messenger from Godot. He tells Vladimir that Godot will not be coming tonight, but that he will surely come tomorrow. Vladimir asks him some questions about Godot and the boy departs. After his departure, Vladimir and Estragon decide to leave, but they do not move as the curtain falls.

The next night, Vladimir and Estragon again meet near the tree to wait for Godot. Lucky and Pozzo enter again, but this time Pozzo is blind and Lucky is dumb. Pozzo does not remember meeting the two men the night before. They leave and Vladimir and Estragon continue to wait.

Shortly after, the boy enters and once again tells Vladimir that Godot will not be coming. He insists that he did not speak to Vladimir yesterday. After he leaves, Estragon and Vladimir decide to leave, but again they do not move as the curtain falls, ending the play.
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/godot/summary.html
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sound familiar?

Peace,
Cy

Peace to you too

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back