Is sms related worthy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i want to reg a sms related domain

i want to know that is it worthy

i mean will i get value if i sell it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
popular in Europe where almost all use GSM... but what's new is MMS... well, probably lots of endusers there... try to do some research on the present market... look for sedo for sale sms related names if having traffic

•••
yea, sms seems to be a european trend, but in the US it isn't really used as much except for fun or toying around

•••
There is "some" value, depending on what / who you know regarding the market.

Could you PM me the name? I can assure u I wont reg it, and if i do like it, I'll pay you for the privalidge of seeing it :)

Rgds
Matt

•••
the domain i wish to reg is available in .cc .tv .nu .cn .ws

can u plz tell which one is most valuable

•••
In terms of remembering the name and such I would say that .cc is popular for somewhat smaller sites, but it also depends on what the domain name is.

•••
also available in .co.uk is it better domain

•••
Well if its really targeted like sms.io ;D
or mms.io ^^

•••
Originally posted by cmos
Well if its really targeted like sms.io ;D
or mms.io ^^

please clear i didnt get you:zzz:

•••
i think .co.uk would be the best fit to your sms name... .de .be .se would be the very best for sms/gsm related names IMO because they're the pioneer of gsm technology and also, it's widely used is thoes region...

•••
If you have it available in .co.uk, Its better than .cc, .tv etc. Check if its available in .de

.co.uk and .de have good market than .tv and .cc.

•••
And also make sure you live in the UK :) Otherwise, you cant own the .co.uk domain, due to the nexus (i think?)

to be honest, you could have almost ANY sms type name or word. It's doesnt even have to include the term "SMS". I used to own sms2.co.uk and let it drop. The most important side of any sms site is THE CONTENT!. No one cares what the name is. Call yourself BlueGoblin.com if u liek ;)

Rgds
MAt

•••
Originally posted by SY4
And also make sure you live in the UK :) Otherwise, you cant own the .co.uk domain, due to the nexus (i think?)

to be honest, you could have almost ANY sms type name or word. It's doesnt even have to include the term "SMS". I used to own sms2.co.uk and let it drop. The most important side of any sms site is THE CONTENT!. No one cares what the name is. Call yourself BlueGoblin.com if u liek ;)

Rgds
MAt

I agree 100% take it for a guy from UK :wave:

•••
I owned emsn.co.uk a year before and i dont live in uk.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back