Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Perhaps.....

Election goes to Trump

How will Biden supporters respond
?

Never gonna happen. That would make the US the biggest joke ever.

If you're interested in a real fraudulent election, check out what's happening in Belarus. Your time is better spent fighting dictators like that.

•••
Perhaps.....

Election goes to Trump

How will Biden supporters respond
?

they will do what they always do ... Burn their cities down ... paint all over everything .. steal their stores blind and bust all the glass out.. ... their usual stuff

•••
•••
Never gonna happen. That would make the US the biggest joke ever.

If you're interested in a real fraudulent election, check out what's happening in Belarus. Your time is better spent fighting dictators like that.

never say never is a good rule to live by

•••
•••
yup... now gas prices will be $4+ a gallon gas. and Ill have to pay more taxes for all the bums and ghetto people who play the government system that make more money then i do now...

ah yes the "ghetto people", of course. nothing to see here. just some good ol, definitely not racist or classist, 'mericans

lmao:ROFL:

•••
ah yes the "ghetto people", of course. nothing to see here. just some good ol, definitely not racist or classist, 'mericans

lmao:ROFL:

first time I have heard the word “Classist” used ... is that a new one to the already long list of words being used now??

•••
171025171934-01-xi-jinping-life-gallery-super-169.jpg

•••
never say never is a good rule to live by

Words to live by. Realistically though, no. Never gonna happen. I don't even want to think about what would happen if it did get turned around. That would put the US at the same level as some of the shadiest countries in the world.

Again, check what's happening in Belarus. That's exactly what Trump is doing albeit in a less extreme way.

I sympathize with a lot of sentiments among you lot. That doesn't mean I ignore facts. I don't do conspiracies. Cold hard fact matter and have always mattered.

We get played by both sides but that doesn't change maths. Most votes win. And he lost.

When things get tough, it's the way in which you handle things that define you as a human being. The way Trump is handling things is beyond sanity.

•••
Words to live by. Realistically though, no. Never gonna happen. I don't even want to think about what would happen if it did get turned around. That would put the US at the same level as some of the shadiest countries in the world.

Again, check what's happening in Belarus. That's exactly what Trump is doing albeit in a less extreme way.

I sympathize with a lot of sentiments among you lot. That doesn't mean I ignore facts. I don't do conspiracies. Cold hard fact matter and have always mattered.

We get played by both sides but that doesn't change maths. Most votes win. And he lost.

When things get tough, it's the way in which you handle things that define you as a human being. The way Trump is handling things is beyond sanity.

...I still think he has something he is holding for just the right moment ... he only needs a couple of friends in DC ... I think he has those friends that have allied with him .. one being a General

Last edited:
•••
...I still think he has something he is holding for just the right moment ... he only needs a couple of friends in DC ... I think he has those friends that have allied with him .. one being a General

I'm sure he has. But how will being friends with a general help him out? Staying in charge by force? It's one possiblity but even for trump supporters that wouldn't be a good outcome. That would be the end of it, for the entire US of A.

•••
I’m done with this crap.

Last edited:
•••
Yahoo : Democrat Representative Pramila Jayapal says Republican Lindsey Graham must resign

That isn’t going to happen

•••
That would put the US at the same level as some of the shadiest countries in the world.

No, if there is election fraud that DID NOT get overturned, THAT would make the U.S. like some of thge shadiest countries in the world. Nothing wrong with the rule of law, if applied fairly. Nothing wrong with counting legal votes to ensure ALL of us can say the election was legal.

Trump deserves his day in court because that is part of the process that makes this a free country. IUf he loses in court, then the election goes to Biden and no one gets to say he is an illegitimate President.

I anticipate, if Trump is successful, that democrats will not adhere to that, that Soros and his ilk will start paying for people to burn down the malls and shopping centers.

Looters are probably hoping this occurs before Christmas, so they don't have to cough up money for Christmas gifts.

Say, if you loot a television is it okay to turn in the warranty card, or do you have to loot another tv in two years? Asking for a friend.

•••
I'm sure he has. But how will being friends with a general help him out? Staying in charge by force? It's one possiblity but even for trump supporters that wouldn't be a good outcome. That would be the end of it, for the entire US of A.

the General helps in several ways ... to get intelligence on events happening ... if Trump is holding that card close to him right now ... when he flips that card over ... he may very well need the military for several reasons

Last edited:
•••
FOX Shaun Hannity looks at the TV screen and says “What The Hell Is Going On With Our Country”

Hang tight Hannity ... you will know soon.

Last edited:
•••
that’s not very nice Frank Germany ... let’s just hope he doesn’t get to distraught over things like you just posted and everything he has had to take the last 4 years

would be ok if he went straight to jail, too

•••

stay tuned in and watch as America sorts it’s self out... I have a feeling the very best is yet to come

I think the chickens have come home to roost ... you won’t want to miss any of it

Last edited:
•••
stay tuned in and watch as America sorts it’s self out... I have a feeling the very best is yet to come

I think the chickens have come home to roost ... you won’t want to miss any of it

you are talking about an undemocratic process that puts an end to democracy?

I wouldn't be surprised

therefore the jail

Last edited:
•••
Yahoo : Certification of Wayne Country Michigan blocked from certifying election results .

•••
you are talking about an undemocratic process that puts an end to democracy?

I wouldn't be surprised

therefore the jail

investigations are ongoing ... more ballots have been found the last two days .. a fraudulent election would dismantle Democracy.... the Democratic Party wanted Trump to concede because that is a sort of legal binding way to stop investigations in a sense ... Trump isn’t going to concede ... nor will he brief Joe Biden on national security I don’t think until these investigations are finished

•••
investigations are ongoing ... more ballots have been found the last two days .. a fraudulent election would dismantle Democracy.... the Democratic Party wanted Trump to concede because that is a sort of legal binding way to stop investigations in a sense ... Trump isn’t going to concede ... nor will he brief Joe Biden on national security I don’t think until these investigations are finished

yes that's what he will do

and that is costing lives

•••
yes that's what he will do

and that is costing lives

For the majority ... people are wearing masks and following guidelines .. including myself .... No more lives will be lost than would be if Trump conceded or if Biden were sitting in the presidential seat

I am wearing a face diaper like a good boy when I am out in public and in the stores .. but I hate the shit .. despise it

Last edited:
•••
I am hoping Trump declassifys files ..... the Ukraine wants to talk to Joe Biden

•••
Cant go to jail for being an outstanding citizen. That won’t be illegal until Biden becomes President.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back