Domain Empire

domain KidsCots.com, 8Ballpool.io, iBanking.io, LikeSelfie.com, Airticket.io, ods.io and couple others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
I am looking to have appraisal for all these domain, and please if you mention that which domain can hit the highest price among all these! Thanks

KidsCots.com,
8Ballpool.io,
ibanking.io,
likeselfie.com,
airticket.io,
carInsuranceDeal.com,
BitcoinCapsule.com,
ods.io,

Patio.io,

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.io are goldmine. fb.io is currently on bid on flippa and current bid is $5,049. You can check the seller link to have an idea of what your .io worth. Check fb.io on flippa to have an understanding of whats going on with the domain and also take your time to read seller's note. It'll be of great help to you to determine the worth of your .io.

All the best.

•••
.io are goldmine. fb.io is currently on bid on flippa and current bid is $5,049. You can check the seller link to have an idea of what your .io worth. Check fb.io on flippa to have an understanding of whats going on with the domain and also take your time to read seller's note. It'll be of great help to you to determine the worth of your .io.

All the best.

Yeah I saw fb.io Flippa listing yesterday and the seller note was really an 'eye opener'. Pretty good stuff

•••
yes its pretty good in the market.

•••
Ods and patio would likely sell well on flippa

•••
Ods and patio would likely sell well on flippa
What if I put airticket.io on premium listing of flippa, is there any chance of getting 1000+ value for this domain?

•••
What if I put airticket.io on premium listing of flippa, is there any chance of getting 1000+ value for this domain?
Personally I don't think so but I could be wrong, .io is booming on flippa so it's worth a shot. Premium listing might not be worth it though

•••

i see you getting 15k-30k for ibanking.io if you put it on auction on flippa.

•••
ohh man, this will be really good, so you are motivating me to put ibanking.io in flippa premium listing?

•••
can you please suggest some description to attract more and more people for iBanking.io, I will appreciate that

•••
Yes. You can do it this way for you to know the worth or have a future idea of the domain worth if you decide to keep the domain. Put it on auction on flippa first and set a reserve price of 50k for it. Let people bid for it. The interest of people on the domain will make u take ur decision either to keep it as the value will surely increase while keeping it and if you decide to sell later, you can then put it on flippa buy it now and set ur price based on the auction assessment. Hope you know that ibanking also means internetbanking.

Goodluck.

•••
Yes. You can do it this way for you to know the worth or have a future idea of the domain worth if you decide to keep the domain. Put it on auction on flippa first and set a reserve price of 50k for it. Let people bid for it. The interest of people on the domain will make u take ur decision either to keep it as the value will surely increase while keeping it and if you decide to sell later, you can then put it on flippa buy it now and set ur price based on the auction assessment. Hope you know that ibanking also means internetbanking.

Goodluck.
you are 100% right and ibanking also means investment banking,

•••
•••
•••
•••
Still looking for your kind suggestions for appraisal of these domains:
KidsCots.com,
8Ballpool.io,
ibanking.io,
likeselfie.com,
airticket.io,
carInsuranceDeal.com,
BitcoinCapsule.com,
ods.io,
Patio.io,

Thanks in Advance

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back