NameSilo

LLLLL.com (5 Letter) Sales and discussion thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GlobalDomainer

Account Closed
Impact
Hi guys,

Like anyone of you, I am always searching for new trends. For the last 18 months I went really deep into the LLLL. I placed my bets, and now only have to wait for all them 4 letters to be :sold:

So I was thinking. What would be a nice new niche for me to get into? My answer after some thinking and testing is actually quite simple. I decided to invest in quality LLLLL coms. I know I know, it is not actually a new trend and not really a niche. But I tell you, these 5 letter domains can become big business in some time :imho:

Why? Because quality 5 letter domains are extremely brandable. Lots of startups there looking for a brandable short name, especially the web 2.0 based ones. Quality 5 letter domains generate also natural type in traffic as I experienced myself. And ofcourse, it is dotcom based, the only safe bet you can make I believe.

I also believe that not all 5 letter dotcoms will be sold shortly, maybe they will never be. You really need to have quality names. But that is also a question I have for you. What is a quality name in this niche?

So maybe we can make this thread a bit sticky and share thoughts and experiences in developing this part of the domain market.

Oh yeah, just to share this with you. I recently acquired sygar, lyned, jebia, sebod, pifab, pobit, samau and penep.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BhutJ.com - Deadly hot pepper also known as the ghost pepper. I'm proud of this hand reg!

AByke.com - Another hand

PCalm.com I like this one too.

They are my personal favourites

I also have

Syeko.com (sounds like physcho)

Fibuz.com

Abiog.com

Is it best to sit on these and hope that someone one day comes to me for a purchase???

Falling in love with your own names can be costly overall - those domains just have the value of 5L.com's for now until you could establish something else which would give them an extra value.

•••
BackorderZone:

atena.com $21,500

regards,
tonecas

•••
•••
•••
regged drop ocsol .com, irtos .com, pepoa .com

•••
•••
•••
guys am also having one 5L domain name which will be brandable in future :)

PutTV.com

•••
•••
Some little sales from last week i can disclose:

PinoQ - $150
Nuxoo - $80 (i also have Fuxoo)
Sibny - $125

And i acquired these

Zoyex
Ziloz
Nenby
Yimso

•••
I like 5L coms, but as far as parking them, I don't see how they can generate much traffic???
Please explain if I am wrong.

•••
•••
•••
Nice GiftedDomains! How are you flipping these? I like fuxoo. It sounds like a phrase I say quite often :) I also like Zoyex and Yimso.

Some little sales from last week i can disclose:

PinoQ - $150
Nuxoo - $80 (i also have Fuxoo)
Sibny - $125

And i acquired these

Zoyex
Ziloz
Nenby
Yimso

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
@GiftedDomains I think either way there will be a loss for you in someways. Either a bad itrader or a penalty fee of $50 from Sedo.. if I were you I'd sell to the guy on Sedo instead. (Unless it's offer not BIN)

Btw for 5L, I've got the following:

Abple.com VCCCV
Aebok.com VVCVC
Alcow.com VCCVC
Aleox.com VCVVC
Amsho.com VCCCV
Aphal.com VCCVC
Avold.com VCVCC
Aubek.com VVCVC
Auete.com VVVCV
Aukeo.com VVCVV
Axiah.com VCVVC
Ayath.com VCVCC
Bhebo.com CCVCV
Cebts.com CVCCC
Ceoye.com CVVCV
Clebi.com CCVCV
Eunar.com VVCVC
Ghezo.com CCVCV
Giath.com CVVCC
Ixare.com VCVCV
Kulmo.com CVCCV
Knorb.com CCVCC
Minqo.com CVCCV
Meryi.com CVCCV
Mexir.com CVCVC
Meyoh.com CVCVC
PhpSS.com CCCCC
Porux.com CVCVC
Qiovo.com CVVCV
Somja.com CVCCV
Skeom.com CCVVC
Thurg.com CCVCC
Tonua.com CVCVV
Twewy.com CCVCV
Wabeo.com CVCVV
Wopun.com CVCVC
Xeloy.com CVCVC
Xiden.com CVCVC
Xivik.com CVCVC
Ziurk.com CVVCC

•••
Its not BIN. So no problems at Sedo.

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
I got

Gajab DOT com (Means Wonderful/Amazing in Hindia - India)

•••
Acquired

(sold)
McNeo

sounded both cool somehow

Last edited:
•••
why can't anyone share where they sold it / how?

•••
•••
i have enlik.com which i kept for just 80 USD price but it is not selling why ?

•••
dot com

Рilzа
Gоxаr
Оviоs

•••
Acquired

Flimy

i somehow liked it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back