Dynadot

LLLLL.com (5 Letter) Sales and discussion thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GlobalDomainer

Account Closed
Impact
Hi guys,

Like anyone of you, I am always searching for new trends. For the last 18 months I went really deep into the LLLL. I placed my bets, and now only have to wait for all them 4 letters to be :sold:

So I was thinking. What would be a nice new niche for me to get into? My answer after some thinking and testing is actually quite simple. I decided to invest in quality LLLLL coms. I know I know, it is not actually a new trend and not really a niche. But I tell you, these 5 letter domains can become big business in some time :imho:

Why? Because quality 5 letter domains are extremely brandable. Lots of startups there looking for a brandable short name, especially the web 2.0 based ones. Quality 5 letter domains generate also natural type in traffic as I experienced myself. And ofcourse, it is dotcom based, the only safe bet you can make I believe.

I also believe that not all 5 letter dotcoms will be sold shortly, maybe they will never be. You really need to have quality names. But that is also a question I have for you. What is a quality name in this niche?

So maybe we can make this thread a bit sticky and share thoughts and experiences in developing this part of the domain market.

Oh yeah, just to share this with you. I recently acquired sygar, lyned, jebia, sebod, pifab, pobit, samau and penep.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
apely.com
oxixo.com

just gottem

•••
How profitable are 5 letter domains? I have a couple that are genuine people's names. Wondering if they are worth anything?

Last edited:
•••
How profitable are 5 letter domains? I have a couple that are genuine people's names. Wondering if they are worth anything?

Not all pronounceable 5 letter .coms are created equal. Out of all my domain sales, 5 letter .coms have had the highest ROI averaging about 1800%. That takes into account all of those that I purchased and subsequently dropped.

•••
Not all pronounceable 5 letter .coms are created equal. Out of all my domain sales, 5 letter .coms have had the highest ROI averaging about 1800%. That takes into account all of those that I purchased and subsequently dropped.

Thanks for the reply. Do you approach people for the sale of your domain names or wait for them to come to you?

•••
•••
I own e*d*e*p*e.com. Can anyone tell me where I can sell it and how much I can get for it? :)

•••
•••
I'm proud of the names I hand registered a while back. eeveo.com and Voxala.com. The double 'e' in eeveo IMO makes it a memorable name. and Voxala is a combination of two latin words - Vox (voice) and Ala (wing). Hope I sell em

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is my collection. Any possible diamond in the rough?

Thrig . com
Kiols . com
Mojlo . com
Mojui . com

•••
Uggah.com I'm using it for a chatsite while waiting for a nice offers.

It's like the song ugga ugga ugga chacka...can't you stop this feeling....

Last edited:
•••
•••
Uggah.com I'm using it for a chatsite while waiting for a nice offers.

It's like the song ugga ugga ugga chacka...can't you stop this feeling....

I have UggJP.com like you. You know Ugg is a type of shoes. My name for Ugg japan. Your name is can be Austria-Hungary Ugg.

•••
•••
Just regged

Mijyu.com
Zokeh.com

:D

•••
I have ltube.com. Selling it here on NamePros.

•••
I have had interest in a 5L I have had reg'd for awhile,

aeeea.com / AEEEA.com

all vowels and not really pronouncable but had a offer in the mid xxx.. I truly don't deal with 5L domains very often but have a handful ive just been sitting on since the mid 2000s,any input?

•••
Boght some:

Asyso
Ezima
Consk
Brocu

Am I on the right track here?

•••
Dogim.com
EstiBot Value: $ 1000 USD

•••
I have the domains CATLU.COM & B4Z.NET and would be interested to learn the difference in valuation between a 3 character NON.com domain, and a 5 character .com domain. Any views on what would generally be considered to have the most potential?

•••
I am brand new at this and would really like some input to make sure I'm on the right track. I recently purchased these for the standard registration fee:

dwaro
dyple
eezla
evlie
evlor
gozaw
gozow
kynba
kynly
rozla
welxy
zeelt

All .coms Any advice or criticism is welcome!

•••
I have the domains CATLU.COM & B4Z.NET and would be interested to learn the difference in valuation between a 3 character NON.com domain, and a 5 character .com domain. Any views on what would generally be considered to have the most potential?

There is really no point to compare a LNL.net and a LLLLL.com. Makes no sence. Two different categories. Personally i prefer 5 Letter .coms. They have more potential to be bought by start-ups or can be developed. (like Catlu.com for a cat site, etc.). But there are people who collect CCC.coms and recently also CCC.nets (usually also the .nets get snatched if they drop). CCC.coms are worth much more of course.

By the way, i am the one who sold you these two names. Best of luck with them ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back