Dynadot

question Logo Impact on Domain Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
Just got my domain approved by Squadhelp. However, the logo delivered didn't quite hit the mark. Requested a redesign, hoping for a logo that perfectly aligns with a template marketplace. Second attempt arrives with a restaurant vibe – fork, spoon, wine glass.

Now, I'm wondering, can a logo impact the sale of a domain? How crucial is it for a domain and logo to harmonize?

Personally, I feel a mismatch might send mixed signals. Imagine expecting templates and getting restaurant vibes. Not the ideal first impression for potential buyers.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? How did it affect your domain sale or brand perception?

Screenshot_20231130_084334.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_084404.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it depends, for people like me, a good look logo will inrease my intention to buy....well designed logo make me image what a great niche it will bring to me...I do bought some name here with those good looking logo design, one of them make a good money to me compare the whole price I paied for those names..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back