IT.COM

Looking for Teens to Interview for TeenDomainer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brian D

TeenDomainer.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hey guys I am looking for a few successful teen domainers to interview for TeenDomainer.com. You will get great publicity and some links to your sites. You do not have to be earning 1 million a month you just have to know what you are doing. I don't care if you have lost money, because now you can share a way not to do something. Please PM me

Thanks

Brian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I am interested, what are the requirments.
I am 15, live in Australia.

•••
looking for teens

hi! i am interested to be part of your project. can you tell me more details. I am 15 years old female. am i qualified? how do you conduct your interview?

•••
Hello Brian.

I'm 17 and been creating businesses/websites for over 6 years, I have:
-Owned 3 hosting businesses
-Owned a import and export business
-Ran a proxy network of over 60 sites
-Learn't PHP Programming, CSS coding and Web Design
-Sold over 100 web design projects.

I would happily take 20 minutes of my time to be interviewed for your site, please add me on msn: [email protected]

thanks
Sean

•••
Im Intrested
Amir Khan, 17, UK

A bit about me:
I ran a paid web host in 2001 was making around £xxx a month but I eventually sold the business.
In 2004 I started my first Game Server company, which eventually sold for a £x,xxx amount.
In 2007 I started a new Game server provider earning high £xxx and sold that recently for a high £x,xxx amount.
I currently run a few "video indexing websites" and some other small utility sites where I earn some money from affiliates.
I also have a few domains parked which is slowly clawing back my investment into domains.
Looking to rent out my dedis for now, for a stable income.
Also looking to set up a freewebhost @ 87mb.com and 83mb.com.
Made some money on stocks and forex aswell but only low £x,xxx amounts.

Going to uni hopefuly this year to study economics with computer sci.

Dam I sound Like im showing off, a lot!

Last edited:
•••
Hello guys,

Shaun from down under :)

First of all i'm 15 years old. I've been successful with registering some good domains which are secured for future use. I started back in 2006 which was when i registered my first domain in that year. From 2006 it evolved from there really. Now to this day i own several of great domains, run/own a web hosting business, run/own a game server business.

I am knowledgeable when it comes to servers and web hosting especially. Linux is my favourite server operating system :P

I'd be delighted to be interviewed by TeenDomainer.com

•••
Im Logan from the Ohio and im 17. Ive been doing website work for over 3 years. I started with a Halo 2 tournament site that I sold within 3 months for $1000 I then used that money to get starting in running movie networks that are now being copied by others because they make such good money. I now run a large music site and a large celebrity site. PM me I would like to give an interview :)

•••
Hey I started when I was 12, I made my first blog. Since then I have focused on link building and such. I have also made a small bit of $ from selling shares. If you are interested please PM me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back