Domain Empire

discuss LOW domain sales this year

NameSilo
Watch

piopio

Established Member
Impact
why domains selling going down ... Any specific reason .... last year i sold so many domains on dan.com but now in this year very very slow sale

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Economy as a whole is down.
Need food or gas=yes
Need those fancy countertops or expensive domain upgrade=maybe we can wait till next year.

•••
Upvote 0
Economy as a whole is down.
The economic downturn is an important factor. But I think it's more due to the explosion of AI causing all the internet companies to shift their development focus there.
After a period of proof, most companies will come back to reality and realize that they don't have enough capacity to develop AI but can only use APIs to add features when they get back on track.
Need those fancy countertops or expensive domain upgrade=maybe we can wait till next year.
I think this will last 2-3 years, AI models train for a long time depending on the amount of sample data. But I believe the AI keyword hot drop will stagnate after this as there are not many companies that are really capable of providing AI engines. Accordingly, there will be opportunities for market segmentation service tool names.

IMO

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
why domains selling going down ... Any specific reason .... last year i sold so many domains on dan.com but now in this year very very slow sale
Hi

every new year, won't be the same as the last.
and no one will experience the same results, as the next person.

to me, it's more about roi per sale, than how many sales.

imo...

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back