Dynadot

discuss Marketplaces

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mukesh115

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone know marketplaces other than squadhelp, brandpa and brand bucket? for brandable domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on Sales reports, I'm still of the opinion that Sedo hold the best overall performance in Brandable domains. I do believe it is where businesses do their searching. ie, for those that don't want to get involved in the intricacies of various platforms or get themselves directly involved in negotiations. They do need to be strong brandable domains and reflect what is selling.

Their new lower 10% commission rate for hosted domains Sold directly through Sedo also makes them appealing

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, the best marketplace is your own self hosted lander. You can do one lander for all domains. To do this, you can find hosting with sitebuilder feature. I personally use wix.com. My cost is $9 per month and I have total control.

Total control gives me confidence. Lack of control gives me worry.

Even if you believe the propaganda that marketplaces sell more, I would rather make less money and feel confident throughout, than make more money and worry all the time.

•••
Screenshot_20230217_115644_Firefox.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back