IT.COM

news Mega.xyz reported as sold for $129,000 dollars via Dan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The domain name Mega.xyz has been reported as sold on the Dan.com platform. The domain was acquired by a platform for NFT art creators.
Although the sales price was set at $129,000 dollars, the buyer opted for a LTO acquisition over the course of 5 years. The seller is LOGO.com CEO, Kellie Peterson, who shared important information about both the sale and her investments in .XYZ domains in general:
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didn't know about logo.com tool before, ai-generating content is truly everywhere now, thanks.

•••
•••
•••
I did talk to her directly…

I might make a post about xyz soon putting everything into perspective.

•••
I own Salt.xyz, and a few other 4 letter. Several short names. It appears that if the CEO of Logo.com sold this, then it speaks volumes. I've had 3 low 5 fig. offers on Salt.xyz, and of course a few 3 and 4.

•••
•••

Well, that deescalated quickly.

But it's actually one of the main pros of domain leasing / installments that is my selling point to those who are unconvinced to buy an expensive domain. I tell them: if the plans you have for the domain don't play out, you can opt out at any time without consequences, the domain comes back to me and we're good. Well, some of them do. And that's alright, because I still get *some* money and get to keep the domain.

That said, installment sales should only be reported after they're paid in full.

Last edited:
•••
Meh .. dngear does few 6fig sale per month on good one.. so this like meh whatever next

•••
I own Salt.xyz, and a few other 4 letter. Several short names. It appears that if the CEO of Logo.com sold this, then it speaks volumes. I've had 3 low 5 fig. offers on Salt.xyz, and of course a few 3 and 4.

really.. and what's salt costing ya per year?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back