IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The//meta//token

The//meta//ville

Meta//noid

All in (xyz)

Last edited:
•••
Hope you could close it with the best deal immediately.

Mingout, an Indian startup, just hosted the first Metaverse date in the world

New Delhi/ Gurugram (Haryana) [India], February 16 (ANI/PRNewswire): On the back of a metaverse wedding, Mingout, a dating app building a uniquely Indian solution to romance, took two of its loyal users to a date in outer space.

"We thought about the most romantic date possible - and in an instant, the answer was clear," Navdeep Kamboj, Co-Founder and Chief Wingperson, Mingout, said. "The moon represents the two tenets of Mingout - romance and revolution. What's more romantic than moonlight, and what's more revolutionary than humanity's first step on the moon?"

Out to 'disrupt dating', Mingout has built a niche in the world of romance by 'bringing the date back in dating'. Standing out as the only app in the world where you can date, not just match, Mingout has, over the last year, conducted 1000+ dates on the app.

"With Valentine's week approaching during a time where the physical world is less accessible, we decided to host a virtual festival on the app," Devanshu, Co-founder and head of product, said. "Our team worked day and night and we hosted 9 shows - with musicians like Osho Jain and Avanti Nagral, to comics like Munawar, Rahul Dua and Swati, India's top mixologist, Ami Shroff and wholesome dates with Leeza Mangaldas and Divija Bhasin. Harshveer, our co-founder, hosted the final date on Valentine's, launching his new song with Sagar Verma."
Read more https://www.aninews.in/news/busines...rst-metaverse-date-in-the-world20220216165234
Should be buyers out there for:

MetaverseD8.com & VerseD8.com

•••
•••
•••
In metaverse move, Braves unveil Digital Truist Park

The Atlanta Braves become the first MLB team to hop on the trend with the creation of a Digital Truist Park.

Digital Truist Park is expected to debut in April and will feature the following, per the Braves:

• Create and customize avatars
  • Explore exclusive areas of Truist Park and The Battery Atlanta, including the Braves Clubhouse, Monument Garden, and more
  • Enjoy exclusive content, performances, and meet-and-greets
  • Meet and interact with other Braves fans from around the world
  • Experience Braves’ history through interactive features
  • Celebrate the Braves 2021 World Series win
  • Play games, find ‘easter eggs,’ win prizes and more

Last edited:
•••
This strategy took a new step this week. Zuckerberg now wants Facebook employees to be called 'Metamates'. Farewell 'Facebookers' then.

"Meta, Metamates, Me is about being good stewards of our company and mission," Zuckerberg announced on Tuesday. “It’s about the sense of responsibility we have for our collective success and to each other as teammates. It’s about taking care of our company and each other.”

The company's new motto becomes "Meta, Metamates, Me."

anyone own metamates?

•••
This strategy took a new step this week. Zuckerberg now wants Facebook employees to be called 'Metamates'. Farewell 'Facebookers' then.

"Meta, Metamates, Me is about being good stewards of our company and mission," Zuckerberg announced on Tuesday. “It’s about the sense of responsibility we have for our collective success and to each other as teammates. It’s about taking care of our company and each other.”

anyone own metamates?
I have metamates.ai .
Perhaps this word will mean artificial mates and will go beyond the Meta.

•••

anyone own metamates?

ME in the Mixed Reality perhaps?

ME.MR
Or ME in the Meta World ?

ME.MW

Last edited:
•••
•••

anyone own metamates?
I own MV // Mates in com. Should I price it higher now?

•••
Last edited:
•••

anyone own metamates?
MetamateMe.com

•••
Considering how smart Zuck and Co are supposed to be why don't they buy up all exact / like match domain names before they announce the likes of
"Meta, Metamates, Me" ?

•••
•••
source : twitter member greenbhai dan sold report

aimetaverse.de
aimeta.in
multiverse.info
cryptometaverse.de

1645086433012.png
1645086458405.png

1645086622061.png

•••
multimeta.com - $5,700
metawinners.com - $5000
metagenesis.com - $3005
metanym.com -$2914
metaworker.com -$2239
metamill.com - $2068
metagames.de - $3419
metalotto.io - 2000

source : dnj "meta" domains sold report

Last edited:
•••
GenesisVerse. xyz seems available for reseller price

•••
•••
has anyone actually developed out their meta/metaverse domain name? please showcase!
i'll start....... m e t a p e t c o m
would appreciate your support to Follow @ t w i t t e r . c o m / M e t a P e t O f f i c i a l

Last edited:
•••
has anyone actually developed out their meta/metaverse domain name? please showcase!
i'll start....... m e t a p e t c o m
would appreciate your support to Follow @ t w i t t e r . c o m / M e t a P e t O f f i c i a l

If I were you I'd have a sales lander on that domain...

•••
@meanieme I agree with @NameFu - Great name that shouldn't be developed like a classified section. Put up a nice lander and sell it.

•••
Dan sale from green_bai twitter post

1645134722614.png

$5,988 according to ExpiredDomains data

Last edited:
•••
@meanieme I agree with @NameFu - Great name that shouldn't be developed like a classified section. Put up a nice lander and sell it.

Yup... M e t a P e t d o t c o m could go for mid figures with the right negotiation skills. No use letting it rot with that less than mediocre NFT art lol...

•••
Yup... M e t a P e t d o t c o m could go for mid figures with the right negotiation skills. No use letting it rot with that less than mediocre NFT art lol...
Mid figures as in ?

What does a "nice lander" look like?
I already have it listed at Sedo, Dan, and Afternic in case anyone is serious they can make a reasonable offer.

Right now I've developed it out as a directory of all Metaverse companies/projects/coins related to Metaverse Pet. Partnering with several other companies.

As I indicated before, I procure domain names to develop and market/sell at the same time.
I feel that a semi-developed website shows the art of the possible and helps market the name better, adding more value, than a simple lander page just asking someone to buy.

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Acquired:
MetagamingTokens.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back