Dynadot

MHO on tlds

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I personally think that .com domains are the only names that have real value. Like, for example, someone looking for free fonts is going to type freefonts.com. I mean, I wouldn't try freefonts.us or even .net. And it sounds much better to say: "Check out my website at name.com" instead of "name.org".

This is just my personal preference, what are other peoples opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.coms rule...but for how long?

St

•••
nothing

nothing rules forever, someday it has to come down, .com will be king for a while for not for ever. give .us sometime and other tlds too:gl:

•••
When I'm searching for something and I type in freefonts.com and don't see what I like, I will try .nets and other tlds. .com might be popular now seeing as how it was the first tld but you never know what the future holds. You have to appreciate the other tlds though, without them your domain choices would be pretty limited.

•••
Yeah there are alot of good .net and .org sites out there.

•••
for typein, i wll try .com .net .org, never thought trying .info .biz .us .tv, etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back