Dynadot

My Afternic parking account is suspended

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

himmatjat

Impact
Yesterday i called afternic team for an error which is Domain parking payment method. because i want to add payment method but edit button is not working. than i recorded screenrecording video and sent to them again than they replied me that my account has been suspended due to violation of tems and conditions . i just Get real traffic from many source and i generated good revenue 33$ in three days. can you please help me anyone ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
apply to bodis.. if they suspend u too then it mean u scam parking and then scam us here by not say truetrue

•••
Yesterday i called afternic team for an error which is Domain parking payment method. because i want to add payment method but edit button is not working. than i recorded screenrecording video and sent to them again than they replied me that my account has been suspended due to violation of tems and conditions . i just Get real traffic from many source and i generated good revenue 33$ in three days. can you please help me anyone ?
If your visitor based on type in traffic, I think AF won't suspend your account. All parking company disallow traffic from third party promotion, advertising , ask anyone to click or promote your domain directly or indirectly.

Park your domain naturally, its actually safe at all parking company , not only on afternic / cashparking, but apply for bodis , parkingcrew , sedo , etc.

Never promote or advertise your domain , they will know your source of traffic . All illegal traffic method will cause ban your account or suspend it immediately without any reason.

Last edited:
•••
If your visitor based on type in traffic, I think AF won't suspend your account. All parking company disallow traffic from third party promotion, advertising , ask anyone to click or promote your domain directly or indirectly.

Park your domain naturally, its actually safe at all parking company , not only on afternic / cashparking, but apply for bodis , parkingcrew , sedo , etc.

Never promote or advertise your domain , they will know your source of traffic . All illegal traffic method will cause ban your account or suspend it immediately without any reason.
I run ads for targeted traffic on my domain. is it not ok because i did not payanyone to click on my ads i just pay advertising company for Targeted audience and Im doing Arbitrage with Google Adsense also .

•••
I run ads for targeted traffic on my domain. is it not ok because i did not payanyone to click on my ads i just pay advertising company for Targeted audience and Im doing Arbitrage with Google Adsense also .
Run ads for targetted traffic is not allowed for parking domain services.

•••
Run ads for targetted traffic is not allowed for parking domain services.i know more tha 5 peoples are doing this exactly and they are earning More tha 5k$ every month from single domain

•••
I never do that , its not allowed method at all parking company and bring negative value for their partner / advertisers.

•••
•••
ok thank you
You're welcome , its better to create new account and start parking again by following their Term and Condition

Good luck

•••
•••
In new domain there no traffic brother than what is benefit of parking.

•••
Read their Term & Conditions you agreed to

Cheers
Corey

•••
In new domain there no traffic brother than what is benefit of parking.
At this point most of people fail to recognize which domains should be parked or not. But you can try , at least 3 or 6 month . May these tips help you :

- Focus to get . com with popular term

- Focus on english

- Focus on any term that popular in US , Canada or Australia, its better for CTR

- Focus to get exact match domain in .com , really ideal when you own one word , or two popular word

- Do your own research , no instant result for parking. Test , test , and test

Or forget my suggestion , you can do better with your experience in the past, your backround and your creative ideas

•••
I think its hilarious that people to still believe they can make money from parking with random hand reg / dropped domains. Right now, its impossible. Even the guys at Bodis know it and it's super easy to detect scammers. Forget parking, it's dead, stay focused on sales.
I only use Bodis for their stats and for limited time to check how popular my names are, not that it means much anyway.

Last edited:
•••
I think its hilarious that people to still believe they can make money from parking with random hand reg / dropped domains. Right now, its impossible. Even the guys at Bodis know it and it's super easy to detect scammers. Forget parking, it's dead, stay focused on sales.
I only use Bodis for their stats and for limited time to check how popular my names are, not that it means much anyway.

well random things happen in life... including park money on random reg.. hell happened to me few times for few 1000s total In 7yrs.. othrtwise park money is totally possible but u gotta learn and put effort.. but that's just life.. then once u do u face competition bidding etc from others who also learned... not too different from bidding on best names to resell really..

that being said if u park on bodis anyway then just put banner for sale
.. nothing to lose... and u never know... else if u really dont wanna park and dont care then i dont even recommend u put names on park company at all cause alot folk use ad blockers and never see your page... including for just lander redirect to say.dan.. is that what u do? lander redirect? where? but if u do that i dont think bodis shows that in stats no?

•••
I park only my best earners over the last 2 years, around 30 names. I also test the new names for a couple months, if they get views.
I'm absolutely focused on sales.
Paying 10% more to Afternic could be the annual domain parking profit, depending on your prices.

Last edited:
•••
I park only my best earners over the last 2 years, around 30 names. I also test the new names for a couple months, if they get views.
I'm absolutely focused on sales.
Paying 10% more to Afternic could be the annual domain parking profit, depending on your prices.

well yes but nobody has proof a nice bigazz sale banner on top like bodis has ... and park crew does not hehe... is any worse than a direct.lander... u have to be blind or dumb buyer or just not.serious not to see that banner... so u can concentrate on sales whle having nice bodis banner heheh

•••

can i park the same domain in many registrar ?

•••
By paying an advertising company is as good as paying someone to click on the ads. God knows why they work like this as by paying a advertising company would be more of a genuine click as it would be targeted traffic but unfortunately that's how it works.

Only type in traffic is allowed for domain parking

•••
Although it's rarely heard off but domain parking can be successfully but like what you said you can't just use any domain name.

There's lots to consider and once you have gotten the gist of that. They key to success after that is when you have hundred or even thousands of domain names parked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back