Domain Empire

news My First Sale at NamePros!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Miguel Ferreira

Established Member
Impact
I'd just like to make a disclaimer starting this thread: I'm in NO way shape or form a member of this forum that you probably know or even should know but I'm very interested in being in this industry and bringing as much value to it as I can, that's why I'm sharing this "win".

So I'd just like to announce that I've sold my first domain here. As you can see from my profile (if you want) I've only just recently become a part of the family, but thank you all for the warming welcome, much appreciated...

I'm at a point where my portfolio (of 5 domains now LOL) seemed to need a little extra something so I decided to get rid of my 5L Domain (dot com)...

I had picked it up (it was expired) thinking it could be a good investment a few months ago and I wanted to see what happened whit an auction here:

So I've listed this 5L (SPLKA) and I'm glad to announce that I've sold it for a whopping $1 :laugh: - to its highest bidder!

While I'm obviously at a clear loss when it comes to money, I've learned that I should be careful when starting an auction with NO Reserve and that I should read the rules about the winning bid has to take the domain (if it's not stated otherwise it's within 72 hours, and obviously I didn't state otherwise LOL)...

So there you go guys: my first successful deal right here at NamePros has just been pushed. Hope the new owner enjoys it and that I can inspire you (or not :alien3:).

Keep making deals happen. My Best Regards to you all :-$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks... My goal is always to keep reinvesting into the business I'm trying to establish until it becomes profitable enough that I don't have to keep doing it. Either it takes 10 months or 10 years I guess I'll find out :P
That is normally how its done! Good job on the sale

•••
That is normally how its done! Good job on the sale

Thanks!

Well, try to explain that to a person of my age (or the so-called millennials I guess) and you'll get a glimpse of the "right here, right now economy" I'm trying to steer away from :P

•••
You have shown a good attribute. many $$$$ gain awaits you.

•••
Well mate, there is one thing here that is blindly obvious to me.

Sure you didn't make a huge sale, at you ur first sale was $1 BUT whats of the utmost importance here is that from reading your post, it is very very clear to me that you have a WINNING attitude! That attitude is whats going to ensure you success. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you with regards to some nice big ticket sales in the future. :)

•••
%%- $1 back on your Entry Fee. -%%

•••
Congrats, your first $1 dollar in the biz.
fdf_twitter.jpg

Frame it. :)
This is fact!

•••
Congrats on your first sale, I have a ton of respect for you sharing it with the community rather than waiting until your first BIG sale and pretending it was your first.

Welcome to the Domaining world, we need as many honest, real people like you that we can get.

If you keep a positive attitude and stick with it I think you're going to find this is a great industry and incredible community to be a part of!

•••
•••
Well mate, there is one thing here that is blindly obvious to me.

Sure you didn't make a huge sale, at you ur first sale was $1 BUT whats of the utmost importance here is that from reading your post, it is very very clear to me that you have a WINNING attitude! That attitude is whats going to ensure you success. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you with regards to some nice big ticket sales in the future. :)

Wow @deez007 Thank you for the kind words man :)

I'm working hard to build upon this momentum. Hopefully a new sale will appear in the near future and I can document it all over again and share what I've learned with you (and the community) :)

Wish you all the best and those big ticket sales too.

Regards :D

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations @Miguel Ferreira , hopefully they will keep growing from here and then you can start reporting your first $xx, $xxx, $x,xxx sales and so on.

Congratulations again and best of luck with your next!

CongratulationsAnim2.gif

•••
Congrats on your first sale, I have a ton of respect for you sharing it with the community rather than waiting until your first BIG sale and pretending it was your first.

Welcome to the Domaining world, we need as many honest, real people like you that we can get.

If you keep a positive attitude and stick with it I think you're going to find this is a great industry and incredible community to be a part of!

Thanks for such kind words @domainflipper that means a lot to me.

I'm in this world/industry to gather experience/knowledge and to grow as a person and also as a business man... I don't like the whole "pretending" personas sometimes we come across. I think there's a more positive attitude amongst those who experience failure...

A philosopher that's somewhat well known nowadays said he think that the struggle and hard times some of us experience are like gatekeepers to the success you'll someday achieve. It's how you react that counts... And I'm a believer of that, I think life is 10 to 20% what happens and the rest how you react, so why fake it? :P

Regards... This really is a great industry and community and I'm enjoying every minute already :)

•••
Congratulations @Miguel Ferreira , hopefully they will keep growing from here and then you can start reporting your first $xx, $xxx, $x,xxx sales and so on.

Congratulations again and best of luck with your next!

CongratulationsAnim2.gif

Thank you @ulterios ... Hopefully I'll get there, I'm keep trying that's for sure :P

And yes, I'll report back as soon as I have more info for all of you guys, this thread is incredible and I'm addicted to such a positive attitude from all of you.

Thank you all :D

Best regards and keep making deals happen too @ulterios wish you all the success!!! :D

•••
Thank you @ulterios ... Hopefully I'll get there, I'm keep trying that's for sure :P

And yes, I'll report back as soon as I have more info for all of you guys, this thread is incredible and I'm addicted to such a positive attitude from all of you.

Thank you all :D

Best regards and keep making deals happen too @ulterios wish you all the success!!! :D
Thank you Miguel.

A positive attitude can really help in this business, as in all business. I think here it just can make a big difference in staying motivated to seek out new potential buyers and/or end-users.

Good luck and if I can ever be of any help, just let me know.

Enjoy your weekend. :)

•••
Thank you Miguel.

A positive attitude can really help in this business, as in all business. I think here it just can make a big difference in staying motivated to seek out new potential buyers and/or end-users.

Good luck and if I can ever be of any help, just let me know.

Enjoy your weekend. :)

Thanks @ulterios really appreciate the kind words...

I've recently read somewhere something within the lines of: "Happiness is an inside job" and I'm trying to not let go of this concept, it resonated with me. No one can be happy for me unless I know what it means to myself. And to me, being happy means "action", the passion for doing, for going ahead and make things happen.

Once I figured that out (not so long ago to be honest) I started to enjoy the process of figuring it out. That's why I'm capable of "taking what comes my way" with another mentality... (Does that even makes sense? LOL). Obviously, I'm not fully immune to the feeling of failure, but I accept it now from a different point of view/mindset which makes a big difference :)

Good luck to you too and thank you for the offer, I'll probably take you up on that. (let's stay in touch by PM)

Best regards. Wish you an amazing weekend too. Miguel :D

•••
Congratulations, mistakes bring success as long as you keep at it and learn from your mistakes. Keep pushing and keep learning.

•••
Congratulations, mistakes bring success as long as you keep at it and learn from your mistakes. Keep pushing and keep learning.

Thank you :) That's what I'm trying to do!

Best regards

•••
Well done, I bet it was "- $0.30" after Paypal fees :)

•••
Well done, I bet it was "- $0.30" after Paypal fees :)

Thanks :)... The buyer paid for the fees so I got the full $1 into my account :P

•••
Well done, Miguel. I am pretty sure we will hear more from your in future. ;)

•••
Nice. Congratulations to your first sale!

•••
Well done, Miguel. I am pretty sure we will hear more from your in future. ;)

Thank you @trp3 ... As you might have already noticed I'm not afraid to post here so yes, you'll most likely notice some other interactions of mine, specially since I've also made a few purchases (that I'm still planning what to do with) :P

Regards

•••
•••
Congrats bro....big success start with a small step..... Best of luck..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back