IT.COM

.com My first sale on BrandBucket!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

A year ago I started submitting domain names to BrandBucket. None got accepted. I had too many Exact Match Domains with little value. That discouraged me a little bit and I left BB alone.

After reading and learning a bit more about brandable domain names, here on NamePros and not only, I started grasping a bit more of what that meant. Being a native Portuguese speaking part-time amateur wannabe domainer, it’s not always easy to get a grip on some of the intricacies, innuendos and simple meanings of the English language. So, my learning curve is still very low…

Last May I gave BB another try and although I still got a high percentage of rejected domains, I got a few accepted. One of them was TripSpin(dot)com. I cannot take credit for this domain. I have to thank NamePros’s user @NameClerk.com for his great available domain names lists! (And, yes I will buy him a cup of coffee as a thank you! J)

So, in 55 days I had hand registered this domain, had submitted it and published it on BB and had sold it! Not only this, but this is my very first four figure sale!!! A few dollars over $1,100 makes this my top sale ever (of course, after Paypal fees and the Euro conversion, it comes down to three figures, but that’s just the way it is).

I am encouraged not only to invest more in learning about this industry, but also to keep providing my own handpicked available domains lists (both here on NP as well as on my website), just like my friend @NameClerk.com.

I hope you find encouragement in this brief testimony. Keep reading, keep learning and be generous!

Best regards!

Ruben Couto

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how much u pay for list at BB ?

•••
Congrats rubencouto, Thanks for sharing!!!

•••
•••
•••
Congrats mate!
wouldn't brandbucket show its recent sales list somewhere ? I am interested

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your first BB sale!

•••
•••
Congrats man, and good luck for more to come

•••
Congratulations. Wishing you more sales :) I hope I can achieve selling on BB someday soon, too ;)

Are there any tips you would share with us as you said you learned a lot by reading?
Hello!

I would say to pay real close atention to the ones that have been doing this for a long time and with proven sucess!

Best regards!
Ruben

•••
how much u pay for list at BB ?
Hello!

I payed the regular $10 listing fee.
After the sale, BB deducted $100 for the logo and 30% as their margin.

Best regrads!
Ruben

•••
•••
Congratulations! I recently submitted 3 domains to BB and one of them got accepted, I'm still deciding whether I should list with them or not

•••
Congrats buddy! Well done. Keep it up.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The first of many! Congratulations.

•••
•••
Congratulations on selling your domain on BrandBucket! :$::$::xf.cool::$::$:

It's nice to see something pay off after you put faith into it. Good luck with your next sale!

•••
Many congratulations @rubencouto! Hopefully you many more such sales.:)

•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing...keep it up

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back