Domain Empire

discuss My Niece starts chemo this week...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi there everyone!

I just thought I'd post this here, since it doesn't hurt to get the word out everywhere possible!
Like the title says, my niece will start an extremely aggressive chemotherapy this week, due to a very unexpected diagnosis she got a couple of months ago.

I am asking you guys to share the link below if you can, and wherever you can- to help her financially through this very difficult time through gofundme.com. She is unable to work the amount of hours she usually does, and very soon- she will not be able to work at all.

She is only 29, and like most people this age, she does not have any money put aside (who would anticipate something like this?)

Anyway, you can read her entire story and donate any amount, as anything helps! And if you are not able to donate, please just help spread the word :) and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep her in your prayers!!!!!

The link is: http://www.gofundme.com/lgf6ds

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO: KrystalFranco.com (I registered it for her and it redirects to the gofundme page)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear about this.
Free bump.

Is there a paypal friendly site - or just yours will do as it goes direct to you anyway I think.

Last edited:
•••
:(.
Sorry to hear - she's so young to be going through this...
Sending positive healing thoughts to her and to your family.

•••
I wish her a speedy recovery.

Very sorry to hear this.

•••
I wish you and her all the best but you MUST consider medical marijuana and alternatives to chemotherapy.
Put her on a raw diet full of green juices and get rid of everything " white " ( flour, sugar, salt ).
Her body needs to be alkaline.

•••
Having a nasty genetic disorder myself, I truly can imagine how she's doing/has yet to experience. I wish her nothing but the best :)

•••
I wish you and her all the best but you MUST consider medical marijuana and alternatives to chemotherapy.
Put her on a raw diet full of green juices and get rid of everything " white " ( flour, sugar, salt ).
Her body needs to be alkaline.

He is absolutely right have you considered trying Cannabis oil ? I've heard its far more effective then chemo .

•••
Sorry to hear this.

I'll keep her in my prayers.

•••
•••
Words can't express my sorrow. I did chemo in 2007, its a nasty cure. (((BIG HUG))) for Krystal, just take one day at a time, things will get better

•••
Sorry to hear this. My best wishes to her for a speedy recovery!

•••
sorry to hear about your niece.

Sending best wishes from here!

•••
Sorry to hear about this. I actually has a close member of my family go through chemo and it was hard for him so I have a pretty good idea of what she's going through.

Wishing her the best of luck.

•••
Thank you all for your kind words and well-wishes! I truly appreciate my NP family:)

Is there a paypal friendly site - or just yours will do as it goes direct to you anyway I think.

My other niece Stephanie, who is in the Houston area set this up for her, so I personally don't control the funds. I know there is an option to send funds through paypal, when you click on donate now and fill in the details and continue, it gives the options. There is also a way to send through Wells Fargo bank- the bank sends it directly to the account set up for Krystal. I'm not 100% sure exactly how that works, but I believe it's explained there.

Krystal starts her chemo tomorrow, so please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Thank you all for your kindness!

Matthew 18:19 - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

•••
•••
Prayers make miracles come true. (Praying)
Wishing sincerely for her to be back to fine health. :--|

•••
Hi VW
How is Krystal doing?

She elected to do a few weeks worth of chemo each session, instead of weekly, so that she can continue to work between sessions, to not lose her benefits- so she's pretty much out of commission for bit!

Thanks for asking...and for the compassion, my friends!!!!!
upload_2015-2-12_11-49-49.png

•••
Glad to hear she is well enough to work. So far so good :)

•••
Update: Krystal lost her hair a couple of days ago, so that meant it was time to go through with what I told her I would do!
27594_5d706bc8d6527e8efa8f5f00d6a19b1c.jpg

27593_a9d1565ff32d80b74969bd33019b3a29.jpg

Attachments

• KrysAli 001.jpg
    KrysAli 001.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 27
  • KrysAli 002.jpg
    KrysAli 002.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 31
•••
She is still smiling, thats awesome :D
Thanks for the update.
Stay positive Krystal! :xf.smile:

•••
Can we get an update on Krystal, vw?

•••
Best luck to your niece, its great that she is smiling I know that she will overcome this situation she just need to be positive, she can do it! Please tell her that she need to eat as many organic food as posible and no meat at all, also no sugar and salt food. She will be alright I know that. Keep your head up :)

•••
Hi VW, how is Krystal doing?

•••
Hi there, and thanks for asking, MasterOfMyDomains! Krystal completed her chemo last month, so she feels much better. The tumor is quite a bit smaller, though it did not shrink as not as much as they wanted it to, so she will be re-evaluated at MD Anderson in October to determine when she'll start again. But we're praying for a miracle!

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!!!

•••
Give her my love and tell her to stay strong. Prayer said. What a good looking girl she is even without hair. That smile would light up the room.
Good luck man.

Best,
Paul

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back