IT.COM

discuss My Niece starts chemo this week...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi there everyone!

I just thought I'd post this here, since it doesn't hurt to get the word out everywhere possible!
Like the title says, my niece will start an extremely aggressive chemotherapy this week, due to a very unexpected diagnosis she got a couple of months ago.

I am asking you guys to share the link below if you can, and wherever you can- to help her financially through this very difficult time through gofundme.com. She is unable to work the amount of hours she usually does, and very soon- she will not be able to work at all.

She is only 29, and like most people this age, she does not have any money put aside (who would anticipate something like this?)

Anyway, you can read her entire story and donate any amount, as anything helps! And if you are not able to donate, please just help spread the word :) and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep her in your prayers!!!!!

The link is: http://www.gofundme.com/lgf6ds

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO: KrystalFranco.com (I registered it for her and it redirects to the gofundme page)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Glad to hear good news. Wish her all the best

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back