Dynadot

question NameFind Auction Results

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Does anyone have NameFind auction results? What was the closing price on cliche.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i had my eye on scapegoat(.)com

•••
Where did cliche.com close at?

•••
•••
Are you sure it received a bid? There is no mention/price on Namebio.

•••
Yes, I placed multiple bids.
Namebio does not report NameFind sales for some reason.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Are you sure it received a bid? There is no mention/price on Namebio.
NameBio is not exhaustive.

Now, go check scapegoat(.)com for me—

i think scapegoat sold!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just want to know how much ScapeGoat(.)com sold for!
That would make a nice Political website!

But would they get any traffic from end user “Goat.com”?

Last edited:
•••
Hello everyone,
As a rule, GoDaddy doesn't release sales data - whether that's Afternic sales, public auctions, or expired inventory. Some third-party sites track our sales data, and some buyers and sellers disclose their acquisitions and sales, but we currently do not release sales data ourselves.

We have a couple of hundred domain listings closing between today and tomorrow in our year-end auction event, all of which are available to view here: https://auctions.godaddy.com/beta?q=namefind

The next batch closes at 12pm EST today, with another batch at 1pm EST today. Tomorrow, we have some truly special listings closing, including m.org, i.co, and d.co.

•••
Hello everyone,
As a rule, GoDaddy doesn't release sales data - whether that's Afternic sales, public auctions, or expired inventory. Some third-party sites track our sales data, and some buyers and sellers disclose their acquisitions and sales, but we currently do not release sales data ourselves.

We have a couple of hundred domain listings closing between today and tomorrow in our year-end auction event, all of which are available to view here: https://auctions.godaddy.com/beta?q=namefind

The next batch closes at 12pm EST today, with another batch at 1pm EST today. Tomorrow, we have some truly special listings closing, including m.org, i.co, and d.co.
This is possibly the worst GoDaddy reply of all time, which is saying something.

You ended it with an advert on future GD auctions; not even .com (single letter .co) :spam:

Reason for not disclosing sales is selfish. Never realized it’s GoDaddy policy. Should not be surprised.
I will not be checking out future GD auction listings.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back