Dynadot

Namesilo.com not opening?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LowPage TeaJit

Established Member
Impact
Namesilo.com not opening? Is the servers down?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For me it worked after changing DNS in mac. Thanks for the solution.

•••
Well, this is stupid. Now, namesilo.com is not opening here with either the cloudflare DNS or the google DNS.

Can someone else from India/ @namesilo confirm if any changes need to be made? I am running Windows 11.

Show attachment 251620

I have a lot of domains at Namesilo and they need renewals.

@namesilo please find out the reasons and do something about the issue urgently

we'll do our best to assist you to renew your domains.

@namesilo -- it looks like @GoWebnames.com was unable to renew his "GoWebnames.com" domain.

1713425371367.png

I didn't notice this until a few minutes until auction close, otherwise I would have messaged namesilo and @GoWebnames.com to have the auction cancelled.

This is a small industry, I've seen namesilo lead by example before. Having noticed this thread prior to auction close, I stayed in the extended auction to win it back for @GoWebnames.com, as this was looking like it could turn into a real mess.

1713426253775.png

I assume @GoWebnames.com intended on renewing his marketplace domain, but whatever is going on in this thread may have prevented it?

Hopefully @namesilo can sort this out. If @GoWebnames.com still wants this domain, Namesilo has my permission to take this domain out of my account, put it back in gowebnames.com account, and refund this purchase.

Last edited:
•••
I put a transfer order in at Namesilo for 3 .us names, since checkout over 24 hrs have passed, Namesilo UI indicates email has been sent, but nothing has been received by me. Chat support not particularly helpful.

Last edited:
•••
@namesilo -- it looks like @GoWebnames.com was unable to renew his "GoWebnames.com" domain.

Show attachment 255728

I didn't notice this until a few minutes until auction close, otherwise I would have messaged namesilo and @GoWebnames.com to have the auction cancelled.

This is a small industry, I've seen namesilo lead by example before. Having noticed this thread prior to auction close, I stayed in the extended auction to win it back for @GoWebnames.com, as this was looking like it could turn into a real mess.

Show attachment 255730

I assume @GoWebnames.com intended on renewing his marketplace domain, but whatever is going on in this thread may have prevented it?

Hopefully @namesilo can sort this out. If @GoWebnames.com still wants this domain, Namesilo has my permission to take this domain out of my account, put it back in gowebnames.com account, and refund this purchase.

I was occupied for a few days with a wedding event so I forgot to renew it in time but it's a handreg and not that precious to me anymore. You can keep it.

The direct access problem persists but I am having to use a VPN to access NameSilo. Perhaps NameSilo.com can implement a workaround like dynadot.com (ddot.in for india).

Also thanks to your post, I went and renewed a couple handful others.

Last edited:
•••
but it's a handreg and not that precious to me anymore. You can keep it.

I sent you a DM requesting your username to push it to you.

If you really don't want it, I'll post it in the namePros free domain section next month.

Last edited:
•••
I sent you a DM requesting your username to push it to you.

If you really don't want it, I'll post it in the namePros free domain section next month.
...No good deed goes unpunished

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back