Domain Empire

New Dynadot, do you like it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I don't like it, because I can't access my account. There is no "my domains" link. There are lots of links I don't care about and will never use, but the most important thing, domain management, is hidden somewhere, maybe several clicks away, or maybe not needed anymore, because domains can manage themselves and they don't need us.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do like me and bookmark manager right away

aftr u login u start there

I hope this change is more than just cosmetic

one of main issues b4 was speed .. especially manager.. which often became unusable with high numbers of names..

maybe @Dynadot can say new features etc. ty

•••
There is still a big "SIGN IN" link on the top right..
It redirects you to your dashboard after entering your credentials just like before

•••
The UX was way better before the update imo. Not a fan, especially on mobile. Feels a bit bloated.

But maybe it's just because I got so used to their old UI over the years.

•••
beware of dynadont they will lock your account just read the reviews on the net .

•••
•••
Are you guys using the app or the site? I only looked at the site. Its much more modern looking.

•••
beware of dynadont they will lock your account just read the reviews on the net .

Any examples would be appreciated (assuming you meant dynadot).

•••
I don't like it, because I can't access my account. There is no "my domains" link. There are lots of links I don't care about and will never use, but the most important thing, domain management, is hidden somewhere, maybe several clicks away, or maybe not needed anymore, because domains can manage themselves and they don't need us.

Thank you for the feedback, our team will be adding a link to the 'Manage Domains' page under the 'My Account' drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the page to make it quicker and easier to access your domains.

do like me and bookmark manager right away

aftr u login u start there

I hope this change is more than just cosmetic

one of main issues b4 was speed .. especially manager.. which often became unusable with high numbers of names..

maybe @Dynadot can say new features etc. ty

Our team has been working on optimizing the control panel, and accounts with a large number of domains should now be loading quicker. Please let us know if you do encounter any issues with long load times.

•••
The UX was way better before the update imo. Not a fan, especially on mobile. Feels a bit bloated.

But maybe it's just because I got so used to their old UI over the years.

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass that on to our team.

•••
We take account security very seriously, and Dynadot accounts are locked by default to protect your account and domains from unauthorized changes:

What is the "Account Lock" feature?
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/what-is-account-lock

If you require assistance with accessing or unlocking your Dynadot account then we must first verify that you are the Dynadot account holder. Unfortunately, if you're unable to verify account ownership our team may not be able to assist, as we must ensure we are helping the Dynadot account holder when granting access to an account or its security measures.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back