Dynadot

Now I'm trying to buy my name metaverse.property on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Igor Gabrielan

.ai .mv .botTop Member
Impact
After GoDaddy bought Uniregistry, I could not regain control over the names that were registered on Uniregistry.
These are the names

metaverse.archi
metaverse.auction
metaverse.autos
metaverse.boats
metaverse.boston
metaverse.cooking
metaverse.country
metaverse.homes
metaverse.kiwi
metaverse.motorcycles
metaverse.photo
metaverse.property
metaverse.yachts
azarkant.space
mv.club

Before that, I already had an account on GoDaddy, which had one domain hubs.io . When transferring names from Uniregistry, GoDaddy apparently created a second account in which the transferred domains. I need to merge these two accounts into one. But I can't find the second account, and support can't help me either.

I've been struggling with this problem for almost a month now and can't do anything.
Now I paid GoDaddy’s broker $69.99 to try to buy a expired domain metaverse.property from myself.
Perhaps, together with this broker, we will be able to open a second account and combine two accounts into one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if anyone in the history of domaining was forced to buy a domain from themselves?
By the way, I set a price of one dollar.

•••
1API GMBH (https://www.1api.net) :

The domain name metaverse.property is registered with us by the company GoDaddy.

Please contact GoDaddy directly as they are the contractual partner in regard to the domain: uniregistry.com

•••
Primary registrar 1API GMBH (https://www.1api.net) also cannot help with finding a name metaverse.property

•••
Godaddy should hire a new CEO.
Company become worse and worse after updating their logo to eggs..

So many horrible stories of godaddy namepros.com/threads/afternic-force-me-to-add-dns-records-to-my-domains-for-deleting-them-from-godaddy-dan-com-and-afternic-fast-transfer-risk.1318092/

Last edited:
•••
The broker wrote to me that the company would refund me $69,99.
And it seems that he cannot help me either.

•••
The broker helped me find a second account!

•••
I accessed the domains and renewed them.
Problem solved!

•••
Good that you were able to get your domains back.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back