IT.COM

PayPal and moneybookers, how do you do it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay, i was wondering how you guys get account for paypal/moneybookers, when the age limit is 18+.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a touchy conversation, I think most of us simply use a PayPal account on behalf of someone else, for example our parents.

•••
I use my Dad's account.

•••
Nice, yeah thats the way i do it too, was just curious.

•••
I use my dads paypal, then once he receives the money he deposits it into his account and pays me back.

•••
I have my own bank account set up. The bank account also has my mothers name attached to it so she can see all the transactions I make, but I do have a lot of freedom with it and can deposit/withdraw whatever amounts of money I want to to/from my Paypal. So I signed up for my Paypal with my mothers info and it works out fine. Did the same thing with Google AdSense.

•••
My dad has hooked me up lol ;) but before that it was namepros!

When i began a friend had given me some NP$ and I was able to figure it all out and make (NP$) profit. Eventually I told my dad, we created a paypal, and he lets me use it... as long as I keep a surplus lol.

=D

•••
While it may not be fully following by the PayPal terms, all you need to open a PayPal account is a debit card and a bank account. A lot of credit unions here in the US cater to students and easily give out debit cards to minors with a parents permission and as you should know, a debit card can be used exactly like a credit card can.

•••
I use my mom's account.. Lol..!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back