Domain Empire

QUE.COM Game Studio.

NameSilo
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
Please let me know what you think of QUE.com Game Studio website.
While you're on our website, please try out Ground Survival 3D Game.
http://que.com/survival/ (please download the plugin to play the game)

It is FREE to play online, mobile version still in development.

By the way, I'm looking some sponsors/advertisers to place ads in the game. The sponsors/advertisers logo will be in any containers/walls/floors. A minimum $1000 per 100x100 pixel or make an offer. Please send email to em @ king.net if you have questions regarding ad space.

Back to the game, please send me your feedback.

Thank you,
em @ king.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a great domain, but honestly I think perhaps it could be better utilized.

What about some kind of service that waits in phone ques on your behalf? Could help you develop it, get in touch if interested.

•••
I'm interested. Please send me detailed information via email. I'll wait for it.
Thank you.

•••
Beautiful domain name :)

But I don't understand what your website is about, maybe you would consider shortening the Tagline (site description) in your WP admin.

Good luck!

•••
@william3780 Thank you for your feedback.
By the way, how the website speed load when you access www.que.com site?

•••
I am getting the mesage:

Your connection is not private. Privacy Error.

•••
@sofiapartner I've checked it using different internet browsers and using my iPhone Safari.
I can't replicate your error.

Anyone else having this kind of error "Your connection is not private. Privacy Error."

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

•••
That domain alone worth thousands of dollars.

•••
How come the main page is so much NOT about games?

•••
I post updates of all my games. All game links are provided In a drop down menu.

Hope that help.

•••
•••
•••
Beautiful domain name :)

But I don't understand what your website is about, maybe you would consider shortening the Tagline (site description) in your WP admin.

Good luck!

Done it. Thank you for your suggestion.

•••
Such a shame a domain like that is being so underutilized....could think of so many other niches or just sell it for $$,$$$ and buy a cheaper gaming related domain?

•••
That's the beauty. Traffic comes naturally using this domain for my business, easy to advertise my business.

Last edited:
•••
Ofcourse you can but you could benefit from it so much more...it has nothing to do with games...

•••
If you own the domain what business model will you plan to use it? Selling it is not an option.

I use premium names for my games studio to advertise games e.g. YA.NET, MAJ.COM and make more.

I don't spend advertising but buying good name to help me market our products and services.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back