Dynadot

Question Need Help Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello i need the help, i have class speech tomorrow is my due assignment , my project is chose a profession and why is choosing that, then i chose web design , but i don't have any information , it will explain many things for tomorrow, teacher said tell how much they make a year salary stuff, if anyone know where i could get information web design profession benifit money make a year all information please help me

thanks alot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
um kinda got a late start with this eh. hehehe

webdesigning is all about whether you freelance it or do it professionally. those who work professionally at it for like an specific company that solely does that (along with graphical design) tend to make more. other web designers are actually part of the it department of some companies to avoid them having to look for a firm to do their designing. freelancing design can earn you money, but not that much....how much they make exactly, i couldn't tell you. i am a freelance graphics designer. :D

•••
Hmmm,

It all just depends!

I don't know where you would find information like that because I think it all just depends on certain things. I've seen Web Design companies that charge around $50,0000.00 or more to build a complete website, and others that charge around $500.00 or less. It's hard to say what an average salary would be for a professional Web Designer scince that could cover so many areas from Standard Web Design to to dynamic database design, and most designers that work for other companies usually specialize in one or two or maybe a few different things.

I would say for an example, a professional Graphics Designer's average salary would probably range from anywhere between $30,000.00 / yr and $200,000.oo /yr, but then again it all just depends on who they work for their experience, etc.. ;)

You could try searching for things like Web Design Companies and Web Design Jobs on google and compare the different prices and see what types of jobs are being offered and stuff like that to help you get a better idea, maybe even email one of them companies and ask them some questions. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back