Dynadot

discuss Registrar with generous grace delete

NameSilo
Watch

NYJimbo

Domain Re-AnimatorTop Member
Impact
Which of the well known registrars out there offer a generous grace delete period after regging a new name ?

Sometimes when experimenting with a sale idea, you may just need a domain for a couple days to see if its the right fit for a client or sale, but if not, you wish you could drop it and recoup at least some of the fees.

I know most registrars offer this, but I am looking for registrars that will allow you a decent amount of grace deletes per month. This would only be for .com domains and probably 2-3 days each.

If you know of a good one which you like, can you post the registrar, how many hours or days for the delete period and how many times per month or what ever time period ?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

It's a couple of days. Not sure exactly.

But yeah, I love dynadot. You get $3 back from the $7 reg price. Pretty good.

•••
•••
•••
How many deletions can one do in a month ? Not looking for a large number, just not sure how limits work.

There are no limits as to quantity. They just need to be regged within 118 hours.

•••
How many deletions can one do in a month ? Not looking for a large number, just not sure how limits work.

There isn't a set limit as it'll vary based on how many registrations are coming in vs. the number of deletions being processed. There's a 10% grace deletion limit. The "Current Rate" column will let you know how close it is to reaching that 10% limit.

•••
i think everyone is familiar with gd 5 day period,as for limits,they've never mentioned it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back