Dynadot

Registration request being processed

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
does that mean it aint regd yet under its been like this for a few days now should i worry about it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cc

did u use a credit card to register or something else?and where are u registering your domain?

•••
Check the "who is" and see what shows up.

•••
i checked who is and thats where it said it and yeah i used my credit card

is registered with UK-Cheapest.co.uk

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
i checked who is and thats where it said it and yeah i used my credit card

is registered with UK-Cheapest.co.uk
Since it's been several days, you should write their customer service about this. I visited the site.. read up the FAQ on domain name registration.. and appears they are a name reseller, not sure who they resell for..
email them & see what their reply is..
Goodluck!

•••
ty thanks for your help

heres the email they just sent me

Dear Sir,

The registration status at the WHOIS database can take some weeks before it will change to "Registered Until Renewal Date" so please do not worry about this at all.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
ty thanks for your help

heres the email they just sent me

Dear Sir,

The registration status at the WHOIS database can take some weeks before it will change to "Registered Until Renewal Date" so please do not worry about this at all.

Kind Regards,
That was quick! Okay, well.. do you have access too the domain through a user panel or something like that? If you do have access too the name, then chances are all is well.

•••
yeah i got access just using it for forwarding to another domain and there always quick with there emals there good on that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back