Dynadot

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems to have updated for me now.

•••
No visitors/click stats for yesterday and today so far again - I wonder what the problem is?

•••
v5x said:
No visitors/click stats for yesterday and today so far again - I wonder what the problem is?

Yeah, I thought it was only Yahoo's problem...but looks like this long Valentine's weekend threw everyone off! :)

•••
v5x said:

I have no stats for Feb. 16th & 17th so far as well

•••
revenuedirect is handswome

•••
•••
my best one was 6462 but they stopped chinese traffic !!

•••
I don't think RD stopped monetizing Chinese traffic, it's an issue with the Chinese government blocking websites/IP's/nameservers. They have a firewall in place in China that all traffic goes through which seems to filter out half the internet, including most parking pages.

You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Shield_Project

I bought a .CN domain a while back with alot of traffic, but when I parked it, the visitor count was 5-6 per day. After researching a bit, I found out about 'The great firewall of China'.

Alot of people in use proxy servers outside China to bypass the firewall, this is why a domain with Chinese traffic may still get 5 or 6 views.

Controlling or what!!

•••
Looks like RD is merging with Sedo.

Bye bye great CTR.

Got this e-mail today:

As a valued RevenueDirect client, I would like you to be among the first to know that RevenueDirect now has a new parent company, Sedo, the leading international domain parking and marketplace platform. By joining forces with Sedo, we will soon be able to offer RevenueDirect clients the opportunity to gain new parking advantages and award-winning marketplace solutions, while continuing to deliver the benefits you already receive through RevenueDirect's customized services and tools.

At RevenueDirect, we believe that keeping the best interest of our clients at the forefront of our business decisions allows us to move forward confidently in the direction of these new opportunities. As General Manager of RevenueDirect, I will be working directly with Sedo's team of monetization experts to personally ensure that you continue to experience the highest level of customer service and product satisfaction throughout all upcoming initiatives and alignments with Sedo.

•••
v5x said:
Looks like RD is merging with Sedo.

Bye bye great CTR.

Got this e-mail today:

In that e-mail look at the FAQ enclosed;

Q: What will happen to my RevenueDirect account if I already have a Sedo account?
A: Initially, your RevenueDirect account will continue to function independently from Sedo. Eventually, Sedo's staff will be available to assist you directly with any transition-related questions or instructions.

Does not sound like a merger to me but looks like Sedo has bought RevenueDirect. Sounds as though our RevenueDirect account is going to be ultimately swallowed by Sedo - darn shame!

•••
Just read the entire thread. MONEY is the ROOT of ALL EVIL. How peoples opinions and allegances change with the exchange of money. :lol:

•••
RevenueDirect.com has ripped so many people off and I am sure they have so many lawsuits pending regarding this, this does not surprise me. I expect to see many more people never getting payed from RevenueDirect.com and saying Sedo is handling now.

Many people will be getting screwed so be careful on this. Keep track of all your payments owed, save your results from revenue because one day you will login and your account will no longer be there and neither will you payments owed. I am not kidding, be very very careful with these guys.

Thanks, Jim

•••
discovernow said:
RevenueDirect.com has ripped so many people off and I am sure they have so many lawsuits pending regarding this, this does not surprise me. I expect to see many more people never getting payed from RevenueDirect.com and saying Sedo is handling now.

Thanks, Jim

There a certainly a couple of people with a relentless hate on for RevenueDirect they certainly took over this thread.
IMHO I can only add they pay me twice a month like clockwork and have never been a day late or a dollar short. For certain domains their CTR is terrific and amounts to overall better revenues than other parking providers.
I have not found Sedo to be the best parking provider for any of my domains and I think it's a shame that RevenueDirect is being acquired by them.

•••
Damn it, I just moved from Sedo to RevenueDirect.

I guess its a good time to pull my finger out and start creating mini sites for my domains

•••
yes its the last thing i wanted ,,,,, this will not be to our advantage

•••
pwr1019 said:
There a certainly a couple of people with a relentless hate on for RevenueDirect they certainly took over this thread.
IMHO I can only add they pay me twice a month like clockwork and have never been a day late or a dollar short. For certain domains their CTR is terrific and amounts to overall better revenues than other parking providers.
I have not found Sedo to be the best parking provider for any of my domains and I think it's a shame that RevenueDirect is being acquired by them.

I fully share your experience and your sentiment!

•••
with google adwords set to change everything , they are jumping ship while they still can i think

•••
I applied about a month or so ago. Never heard back

•••
discovernow said:

Many people will be getting screwed so be careful on this. Keep track of all your payments owed, save your results from revenue because one day you will login and your account will no longer be there and neither will you payments owed. I am not kidding, be very very careful with these guys.

Thanks, Jim

you are right ,when domainsponsor bought trafficclub ,I lost many dollars ,I tried sent email to domainsponsor but never replied.I couldnt login my trafficclub account ,I had money on account but domainsponsor take this money and they never give me a cent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back